Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo press conference from 2016
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Dabo press conference from 2016

Jul 9, 2020, 4:57 PM

Dabo’s press conference from 2016 responding to a question about Colin Kaepernick’s kneeling before NFL games has resurfaced and people are grilling him for it because they’re taking it as a racist narrative. Not good. Some people seem to think it was from today or this week that he gave this press conference which is misleading but still, not a good situation. Especially the way Dabo phrased the answer. Just not a good look unfortunately and people are now boasting all over Twitter that nobody (especially black athletes) should come and play for us. This whole thing is disheartening and everyone thinks Dabo is racist and doesn’t care about his players. That’s total BS. Somebody quoted tweeted a picture of Jeremy Pruitt giving a speech with his players saying “he’s got their backs. Dabo sends them back.” If anything Jeremy Pruitt doesn’t give a #### about anybody but himself because he’s been at what... 4 different schools in like 10 years. Come on now. Pruitt is an ####### and everyone has said so. Regardless, this whole situation going on in life right now sucks, for everyone included. Clemson fans and players love Dabo (biased opinion I know) but this is ridiculous. He’s done so much good and idk why people don’t see that. I just wish everyone would get along with one another. It’s not ####### hard. This whole thing sucks.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo press conference from 2016

Jul 9, 2020, 5:07 PM

That's just some of your BS, nobody believes that Dabo is a racist except maybe the teams and their fan base that he beats down on a regular basis like the coots and OSU!!!! TD to/for you!!!

Message was edited by: allinallorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo press conference from 2016

Jul 9, 2020, 5:14 PM

How is that my BS you #######? I’ve been a Clemson fan all my life and Dabo is the best thing that has happened to this university. That’s why I was saying “it’s not a good look” from what everyone on social media is saying about it. I know they’re wrong. Gtfo here before you come at a fellow Clemson fan who is 100% for Dabo and knows he’s an awesome coach and an even better person.

CK's remarks over the 4th

Jul 9, 2020, 8:41 PM

and his resurfaced remarks from the time that he began his BS show that it had nothing to do with the Police, but a country he hates.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic