Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo is truly a smart man...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,879

Dabo is truly a smart man...

May 27, 2015, 5:39 PM

He was not going to do anything that would diversely affect his football program. You know some individuals would have used this against him in recruiting and would have succeeded. As far as the LGBT agenda, I'm sure it will diminish once SCOTUS rules in their favor in June.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's more concerned with his relationship...

May 27, 2015, 5:49 PM

to God than anything else. I think he's a Christian. Not the watered down kind that can't take a little heat from peers but the kind that stands up for what's right with more concern for his mission than his personal wants and wishes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He's more concerned with his relationship...

May 28, 2015, 6:04 AM

I'm sure you know Dabo personally and have had many personal conversations with him about this issue. What's his mission exactly? Technically wouldn't his mission consist of his own personal wants and wishes also? Are you really trying to say that Dabo is only concerned about himself and his own agenda?

Elena Kagan won't be voting for "them." She'll be voting for herself.

May 27, 2015, 7:17 PM

And natch, won't recuse herself.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Dabo is truly a smart man...

May 28, 2015, 11:32 AM

nah wouldnt affect recruiting at all...hasnt thus far is my proof...whats yours?

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,879
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic