Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Read Dabo's comment. Quite contradictory.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,176

Read Dabo's comment. Quite contradictory.

Nov 15, 2014, 10:38 PM

“Y’all saw the game. It’s not on Cole. Cole didn’t have his best day,” Swinney said. “We all have ownership in this day, period. You wish we could’ve executed better in certain spots but we didn’t. Cole’s led us to four victories, but we didn’t get it done today. The bottom line is we can’t turn the football over."

Who threw the turnovers, Dabo?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

not cole's fault,he shouldn't be playing,Dabo is right***

Nov 15, 2014, 10:41 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's a coach sticking up for his player in front of media

Nov 15, 2014, 10:42 PM

(The same coach that pulled said player from the game). That's how it's done, not like Spurrier the bus driver who would've thrown his QB under the bus with the media (assuming he stuck around for the press conference).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BRING IT!

Re: That's a coach sticking up for his player in front of media

Nov 15, 2014, 10:47 PM

It's Dabo's version of "I'm a man, I'm 40." I suppose it's half-true, because if Dabo had any sense, Stoudt would never have been the starter at the beginning of the season, or the back-up to Watson. But Stoudt is also a senior, and old enough to serve his country, drink, and raise a family. He should be able to handle any criticism thrown his way, well-deserved or not.

I'm really getting sick of the tired rhetoric thrown out by so many fans that these are just college kids who need to be protected from the big, bad fans who have a right to be angry about the way he has played. There are plenty of young adults who don't play games for a living who have to deal with much worse on a daily basis.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo criticized Cole to his face..

Nov 15, 2014, 10:51 PM

The exchange on the sideline between he and Cole showed Dabos true feelings as did Dabo's benching of Cole. It does no one any good for him to criticize Cole in front of the media on top of those actions.

BRING IT!

Dabo is too good of a man to publicly criticize a player

Nov 15, 2014, 10:44 PM

no good coach would treat a player that way.

There's only one reason they can't see that.

Nov 15, 2014, 10:50 PM

They are blinded by hate for Dabo. Hating someone like that is like drinking poison and waiting for them to die.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There's only one reason they can't see that.

Nov 15, 2014, 11:45 PM

I do NOT hate Dabo. Find me a post I've made to substantiate that statement. Simply saw the statement as contradictory. He says it wasn't Cole's fault, then blamed the turnovers.

Re: Read Dabo's comment. Quite contradictory.

Nov 15, 2014, 10:45 PM

I'm gonna give you the two top responses here. First off stop talking about Cole negatively. Even implied. Second you always lay blame to the Offensive line for Cole's extremely poor decision making skills.Apparently the hypocrites think its ok to praise the qb but bash the OLine. I still have figured that one out. There ya go. Now noone should be able to fuss with you . You are welcome. Move along to the next post and I'll go refill my shot glass. Cheers!

Re: Read Dabo's comment. Quite contradictory.

Nov 15, 2014, 10:45 PM

first off, cole did not lead us to 4 victories, he simply took the snaps. the d led tigers to victory - and Wayne gallman.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,176
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic