Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo is Bammer at heart.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

Dabo is Bammer at heart.

Jun 12, 2015, 2:27 PM

Just sayin....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

yes, rammer jammer...

Jun 12, 2015, 2:33 PM

not coot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I forgot. Being a coot is like a disease

Jun 12, 2015, 2:35 PM

with no cure.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

well, if he ends up being the man, we'll take him

Jun 12, 2015, 2:39 PM

by the vet, get him all his shots, then invite him by the tailgate and treat him just like family. you know, third cousin, twice removed or something.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't acknowledge my coot relatives exist

Jun 12, 2015, 2:52 PM

so that would be a step up.

until now?

Jun 12, 2015, 2:54 PM

;)

Re: I forgot. Being a coot is like a disease

Jun 12, 2015, 8:05 PM [ in reply to I forgot. Being a coot is like a disease ]

Yes and it's called Salmonella Coot poison that can be deadly just from giving a coot the time of day. It can make you really sick, rob you, kill you, lie cheat and steal from you. And in a lot of cases, it cause you to live in trailer parks with other trailer park trash. More than than half of them already have that disease and it's growing around the coolumbia area!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo is Bammer at heart.

Jun 12, 2015, 2:36 PM

How many total years was he involved in the Bama program?
How many years has he been involved with the Clemson program?
Bet he has Orange in his veins now!

He was an assistant coach at Bama for several years.***

Jun 12, 2015, 2:37 PM

Now he's getting ready to put a spike in Nicki Satan....***

Jun 12, 2015, 2:41 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He was an assistant coach at Bama for several years.***

Jun 12, 2015, 2:42 PM [ in reply to He was an assistant coach at Bama for several years.*** ]

He was at Bama from 1990-2000(playing & coaching)
Clemson since 2003

Right . . . so you agree with the OP then?***

Jun 12, 2015, 3:11 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Jun 12, 2015, 2:48 PM

That's OK. Clemson's best coaches came through Alabama. I'll take what Coach Howard and Ford did for our program. Oh by the way Both started at Bama but never went back.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 12, 2015, 2:52 PM

Everyone makes mistakes when there young..you get wiser and you age..he's a tiger now

Dabo is Clemson at heart. ******

Jun 12, 2015, 4:02 PM

null

Jun 12, 2015, 4:06 PM

Just sayin . . . Listen to what Dabo says NOW - about Clemson, his players, the program, about how his family loves Clemson and their involvement with player's lives. Dabo is Clemson at heart.

In my opinion, it's not even close. We all love our

Jun 12, 2015, 4:12 PM

alma mater, but Dabo has put his entire identity into Clemson. There is no doubt in my mind that he wouldn't think twice about turning down Bama if they came a-callin', unless they offered an obscene amount of money (at which point, it has nothing to do with his heart). But he will NEVER put his signature on Bama like he has here and he knows it.

null

He's got 3.15 million reasons to Bleed Orange***

Jun 12, 2015, 4:07 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Jun 12, 2015, 4:11 PM

Slurrier is a gator at heart.Most coaches have their
attention focused on who signs their pay check.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 12, 2015, 4:14 PM

Bama is family. They are like his mom, dad and sis and he will always be part of that family. Clemson is wife and kids and he loves us like he does his Bama family.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 12, 2015, 4:22 PM

Yeah he loves so deeply he would jet if they began paying players.

Is that love, or more like love you to death, or just words.

Lol.***

Jun 12, 2015, 4:37 PM

null

Jun 13, 2015, 12:57 AM [ in reply to Re: Dabo is Bammer at heart. ]

You are a #### fan.

null

Bammer may never call on ole Dabo

Jun 12, 2015, 4:53 PM

But if they ever did, I think he has invested too much in building the Clemson Family and would never leave. Besides who would give up a mansion on Lake Keowee and being a hero to being under the highest scrutiny of any position in the country absent maybe Southern Cal or Texas?

Heck, even Danny Ford was a Bammer... but he lives in Pendleton now even after being asked to step down.

Bama is the only place he would leave Clemson for

Jun 13, 2015, 12:29 AM

He has invested alot into Clemson but he and his wife are both Alabama people and alums. Us that are CU alumni know that nothing takes the place of your alma mater and especially so if you played football or any sport for that matter. Objectively looking at it I wouldnt be surprised if he left or fault him for it. That being said, I dont think that Bama would hire Dabo and Saban is probably going to coach there until he dies so its a mute point. Dabo will be here for a long time.

Jun 12, 2015, 5:05 PM

Frank Howard and Danny were "Bammer at heart " . Just sayin .

Jun 12, 2015, 7:55 PM

Dabo is also in the heart of Clemson earning the pay check that supports his family with a nice life style!!!

LOL....I'm a native Virginian, the largest part of my

Jun 13, 2015, 4:36 AM

family are Texans, and I love both states.

But I'm Clemson...110%. I suspect ole Dabo might be, too!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 13, 2015, 6:33 AM

Having lived in Bama for 10 years, I can say that his mom used to work in the Pelham AL area (Cracker Barrel), and he visits their church when he's in town in AL. He has tons of friends in Bama, and I've never met a Bama fan that did not pull for Dabo. Dabo is fortunate that he makes friends so easily. He will do well wherever he decides to coach. He has proven that already.

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic