»
Topic: Depth chart concerns
Replies: 11   Last Post: Aug 27, 2018 4:22 PM by: CUYankee
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 11  

Depth chart concerns

[3]
Posted: Aug 27, 2018 11:33 AM

Since Dabo says that every practice counts and is charted, I am surprised that a depth chart is being released on Monday with 4 practices and a walk through still to come. I guess he was waiting for all of the seniors to finally get to the top of the chart and then posted it.

I'm getting really mixed signals here between what Dabo is saying and what he is showing us.

This needs to be addressed in a formal TNET thread by Dabo himself.

TIA

Re: Depth chart concerns

[1]
Posted: Aug 27, 2018 11:36 AM

Are you the head coach or managing director of this athletic team?

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Posted: Aug 27, 2018 11:41 AM

If I were then I would be addressing these issues head on for all of TNET instead of getting ready for Furman. Dabo should be focused more on the fans and less on a the upcoming game.

[1]
Posted: Aug 27, 2018 11:36 AM

None

I agree completely

[5]
Posted: Aug 27, 2018 11:41 AM

He tends to say things like that, but then fails to back it up with his actions. Another great example is telling everyone that "best is the standard" and then goes out and loses to Syracuse.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I agree completely

[1]
Posted: Aug 27, 2018 12:27 PM

Which proves completely that he is a hypocrite. Can’t we just dig up an out of work SEC defensive coordinator to right this sinking ship. Geez.

Dabo has a job to do. ONE thing not required is to address

[3]
Posted: Aug 27, 2018 12:35 PM

YOU about the depth chart! Get over it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

We pay his salary, so he should absolutely address

Posted: Aug 27, 2018 12:46 PM

all of us about the depth chart!

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I'm going to his house after work and ask him face to

[1]
Posted: Aug 27, 2018 1:21 PM

face. I'm tired of his sheet!

null

Especially my concrens about who's going to fair catch punts

Posted: Aug 27, 2018 12:59 PM

dagnamit!!

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

The Dude abides

I don't want an individual response

Posted: Aug 27, 2018 1:18 PM

I am fine with him addressing all on TNET at the same time. I understand his time is limited and he can't possibly tmail each of us separately.

I think an open chatroom would work great. He could respond to questions and concerns while he sits in his office watching Youtube videos just after lunch.

Re: Dabo has a job to do. ONE thing not required is to address

Posted: Aug 27, 2018 4:22 PM

Congratulations on being the first bug to get tangled in this spider web of TNET sarcasm. :)

Replies: 11  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 season tickets sec n row 28 between the 30 and 35 yr line north side lower deck 4000.00 2000.00 ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2060 people have read this post