Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Sunday night update: Crazy year continues with Seminoles on deck
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

New Story: Sunday night update: Crazy year continues with Seminoles on deck

Nov 1, 2015, 7:05 PM

Sunday night update: Crazy year continues with Seminoles on deck

A crazy year is about to get a little crazier. Clemson defeated NC State 56-41 Saturday in Raleigh, improving to 8-0 on the season with a 5-0 record in the ACC. Next up is a showdown with Florida St., meaning a crazy year is about to get a little crazier. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

early prediction: GWP picks clemson in a tight, back & forth

Nov 1, 2015, 7:09 PM

contest, 63-17.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: early prediction: GWP picks clemson in a tight, back & forth

Nov 1, 2015, 7:25 PM

That would be an early Christmas present! Nothing I love more than the lost, pitiful look on Smugbo's face when he loses! When Tech blocked the kick, and ran it back I was jumping up and down in my ManCave screaming:"GO, GO!" The look on Dumbo's face was PRICELESS!

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Sunday night update: Crazy year continues with Seminoles on deck

Nov 1, 2015, 7:13 PM

Proud of the team! I've been watching Clemson since 1975. I was in the stands when George Rogers was held to season low totals the year he won the heisman. THIS, is the team I've been looking for most of my adult life! I love the fire! The coaching staff is amazing! Minus the special teams coach! Why don't we have one? I hold my breath EVERY time we kick off! It's scary! I'd rather see Lakip kick it out of bounds every time than allow the mess we did in Raliegh! Lot's of work there! We will need a complete game to beat Smugbo Fisher and the semi holes. Yes, semi holes! Lol! Go Tigers! Let's shock the world!!

Nov 1, 2015, 7:24 PM

Like Danny Ford and Charley Pell said, they put on their pants the same way we do...and like Pink Floyd said, "just another brick in the wall"....tigers, take care of business....no margin for error you can and you will...

Nov 1, 2015, 7:28 PM

Funny you mention Charlie Pell. When I saw the NC State coach Kitchings "push" Watson, I immediately thought of CB & Woody Hayes "incident". It wasn't as bad, but something I'll never forget either! So proud!!

Nov 1, 2015, 7:59 PM

DeShaun was the essence of class and professionalism in the way he just brushed that off. Smart kid, great head on his shoulders. Love where this team is going.
Go Tigers!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2015, 9:15 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Sunday night update: Crazy year continues with Seminoles on deck ]

Charley got hit on that play, He was in for Rich Tuten .he told that at a touchdown Club meeting. never had heard that.

The good ole days are now

Nov 1, 2015, 8:32 PM

I too have been a tiger fan since Charlie pell was coaching. ( hence my handle). I have been through the lean years. And knew by watching watson 's high school film that he was special. Coots would say" how will the tigers replace Boyd?" I would laugh and say " we have a recruit coming in January that will be twice the QB. Boyd laid a foundation. But Watson will build the house and trophy room. This year has been great! Our defense was looking ahead. No one can convince me other wise. They looked flat. We need a win Saturday! Bring your A game! GO TIGERS!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The good ole days are now

Nov 2, 2015, 4:38 AM

Our players challenged NCSt in some of their comments last week.. NCSt has schoarship players and good coaches too..and they responded to the challenge... they even challenged Mackensie a few times.

Brissett was able to shake tackles and get the ball to receivers. He reminded me of the Steelers QB. both are big with big arms but I think Brissett is faster.

We have a QB that is better than Brissett...Thankfully.

Re: Now you know

Nov 1, 2015, 9:33 PM

Now you know what can happen if you take one play off, take several plays off, lose focus or want to jaw too much. The game is 60 minutes. The game can last 3 to 4 hours. During these 3 to 4 hours it is imperative to have 100 percent focus. Let your talking be done by your actions and on the field. There is always work to be done and play can always be better. Zero in on the next target and never, never let another team come to Death Valley to dictate the outcome. It's time to mash the "criminoles" in the mouth from every position. Play hard, play strong and play smart.

Dabo, get back to your office and leave the bored

Nov 2, 2015, 6:56 AM

coaching to us! :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 2, 2015, 3:05 AM

I think the performance on defense and special teams will actually help us in the long run this season. It's a wake up call for sure. We'll learn from those mistakes and focus more on the small details that lead to great play. Nearly every great team has at least one game that doesn't quite go the way they hope it will. Look at Ohio State, LSU, TCU, Michigan State just to name a few top teams. Clemson has something in common with all of them after the North Carolina State game, they've all had at least one "lesser" opponent hang around deep into the 4th quarter. We're not perfect, but we keep doing the most important thing which is winning. FSU better watch out, because our coaches and players will be more focused than ever after the NC State game. #GoTigers #KeepGrinding

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic