Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
News Flash!!!!! We Wont Win All our Games!!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 941

News Flash!!!!! We Wont Win All our Games!!!!

Sep 24, 2012, 3:38 PM

I know this is hard for some of you to comprehend but the last time Clemson went undefeted in football was 1982. I was there and saw every home game. Went to the Orange Bowl. Its not easy and may never happen again for us. It would have been something to beat FSU but it didn't happen. Time to move our atention to BC and stop acting like a bunch of Shamecocks. Go Tigers!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: News Flash!!!!! We Wont Win All our Games!!!!

Sep 24, 2012, 3:40 PM

yea but with the schedule we play don't you think we should've gone undefeated at least once since then? I just hope BC's power offense doesnt blow through our D

Not with Hatfield, West and Bowden***

Sep 24, 2012, 3:42 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not with Hatfield, West and Bowden***

Sep 24, 2012, 3:47 PM

Certainly wont win em' all with Dabo. If his coaching ability were as great as his cheerleading...oh well, here comes a 10-2, 9-3 season.

Dabo coaches SC???***

Sep 24, 2012, 4:22 PM

Well, just because it was that way in 1982

Sep 24, 2012, 4:27 PM

does'nt mean it can't be revisited EVER again. That makes 1982 appear as "luck". We did'nt blow all that money on coaches, training facilities and stadium improvements in the hope that we'll get "lucky".

Re: News Flash!!!!! We Wont Win All our Games!!!!

Sep 24, 2012, 4:30 PM

Ad why are we complaining about 10-2????? Last time I looked we havent had back to back 10 win seasons in how long if ever, Sorry but I dont feel like looking that up to vailidate some point lol, Look we are better than we have been in decades and Im happy that we arent happy about playing second fiddle to anyone.. But please guys lets let dabo get his hand print fully imprinted on this program. It takes time to build what Bama,LSU and im sorry but even wat the coots have built, which is being solid on O and D year after year. The help is on its way for our D and I know we all fear that when sammy and nuke and boyd are gone we will be bad on O, I think we have talent on the O side of the ball for years to come. So lets relax and enjoy our big wins and let Dabo keep building this program that bowden and all the coaches pre bowden post ford have done to clemson.. GO TIGERS

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 941
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic