Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo, check out Charlie Spegal
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,635

Dabo, check out Charlie Spegal

Dec 18, 2018, 2:55 PM

New Palestine High School junior Charlie Spegal racked up 3,356 rushing yards and scored 70 touchdowns during the 2018 season..

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo, check out Charlie Spegal

Dec 18, 2018, 3:03 PM

Hard to imagine he rushes for that and his only offer is Ball State/Navy. Indiana isn't any type of powerhouse program and running a 4.6 with a 400+ bench and 500+ squat while breaking the all time touchdown record in Indiana at 5-10 225 and he isn't ranked by recruiting services or offered by big schools even in state is a glaring "there has to be something wrong"... 5A state champ while going undefeated, numbers are there, speed is there, strength is there, size is there, you've gotta wonder what's missing.

Indiana 5A is maybe equivalent to GISA Class A

Dec 18, 2018, 3:38 PM

The highlights are nice enough, but I don't think he runs a 4.6

He needs to show up to a few camps and show what he can do against better competition. If he's legit, the offers will come.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 18, 2018, 3:07 PM

One thing I never feel the need to do is tell this staff how to recruit and who to recruit. They do just fine getting who we need

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 18, 2018, 3:10 PM

The coaches might be professionals making 7-8 figures and the best in the business but I have youtube and recruiting service subscriptions.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,635
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic