Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo camp 2014
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,290

Dabo camp 2014

Jun 8, 2014, 10:22 PM

My son finished his 2nd year at Dabo's camp today. I was fortunate enough to stay and listen to former players from the 70's-90's share words of encouragement and their love for Clemson. It was absolutely amazing. Demarco Fox, Jeff Davis, James Lott, the list goes on. We have something really special at Clemson!

The most memorable thing I'll take from this year occurred at the stadium. I watched Jim Stuckey walk up and introduce himself to Shaq Lawson. As they spoke I overheard Mr. Stuckey, with hands extended, say "I was drafted in the 1st round and won these with the 49'ers" two huge rocks on his fingers! It was awesome!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo camp 2014

Jun 8, 2014, 10:34 PM

We are getting our 70-90s swagger back in DV for sure.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo camp 2014

Jun 9, 2014, 8:01 AM

I took my 8 year old son for his first trip to Dabo Camp. What an experience. I highly recommend this to anyone who has a son. The value of it is excellent. Great teaching not only about football but life itself. Also, watched an 8 year old who looked like the next Charlie Ward. Kid is going to be a star. Dabo himself even called him out at the end and said they would be watching him through his coming years. Dabo was there every minute as was BV and Chad Morris. Each one was pumped up and heavily involved in the drills and coaching. Great Time!!!

it was a great camp and a great experience for my

Jun 9, 2014, 9:37 AM

10-year-old. my only disappointment was that he did not walk out with an offer. ;)

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FAT TAX NOW!

Patience, Papa-wan....***

Jun 9, 2014, 9:39 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wait til some schools rescind their offers...

Jun 9, 2014, 10:05 AM

Then maybe the Clemson coaches will scoop him up :)

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,290
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic