Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo owes KB a big apology
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Dabo owes KB a big apology

Oct 14, 2017, 12:10 AM

Whether the kid was ready to play at game time or not, there was no excuse to leave him in the game. The kid was limping to the line of scrimmage. Cuse players were smelling the blood and trying to knock him out of the game. It takes the kid laying on the field unconscious for us to take him out. I don't care if he gives us the best chance to win, that is disguising and Dabo owes that kid and his family an apology. Losing the game was only karma.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo owes KB a big apology

Oct 14, 2017, 12:14 AM

Dabo believes in players more than you believe in them apparently.

You don’t think Dabo thought about the implications of playing a less than one hundred percent Bryant?

That makes you ignorant and you should apologize for even pretending to know what went through the staff’s plan this week regarding Bryant playing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BRING IT!

Oct 14, 2017, 12:18 AM

Did you even read what I wrote?! I mentioned nothing of the preparation or plan. I'm talking about when everyone could tell The kid was obviously in pain and being targeted. He wasn't being effective. Dabo still left him in the game. I could care less about any football aspect of this. He put that kids safety on the line. It was disgusting to watch.

Oct 14, 2017, 12:22 AM [ in reply to Re: Dabo owes KB a big apology ]

Who in their right mind would believe in a QB that can barely walk? That is idiotic. Was he hoping the clouds would open and he would fly into the endzone?

Dabo believes our punter is a passer also.***

Oct 14, 2017, 12:24 AM [ in reply to Re: Dabo owes KB a big apology ]

Liability Cola by CU_Tigers_time is now trending on Tnet.

Re: Dabo believes our punter is a passer also.***

Oct 14, 2017, 12:27 AM

That our kicker can kick.

Not brain surgery BW4 ...

Oct 14, 2017, 12:28 AM [ in reply to Re: Dabo owes KB a big apology ]

Dabo thought even a limping, injured and immobile KB would give us enough to beat a 24-point dog who lost to FCS Middle TN. Dabo was incorrect. Dabo was not thinking that immobile young man would be run down by a 320 lb lineman and slammed on his head on the ground.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2017, 12:28 AM [ in reply to Re: Dabo owes KB a big apology ]

> Dabo believes in players more than you believe in
> them apparently.
>
> You don’t think Dabo thought about the implications
> of playing a less than one hundred percent Bryant?
>
>
> That makes you ignorant and you should apologize for
> even pretending to know what went through the staff’s
> plan this week regarding Bryant playing.

I just thumbed you down, bro.

I never do that.

Whatever, Bryant was clearly hurt. He should have come out a lot sooner.

It was obvious to anyone with eyes.

Blind faith is always misplaced, and nobody benefits when the truth isn't spoken. Dabo and his staff are just fellas, like anybody else...and tonight they messed up righteously.

I think they're good people, mind, and hopefully will own that. They certainly need to, to move forward. Regardless, you usually see Dabo and Company make the right moves, on and off the field, which was why tonight was especially jarring.

Did not look good, any which way.

Oct 14, 2017, 12:29 AM [ in reply to Re: Dabo owes KB a big apology ]

you are wrong on this one.....KB2 should have been pulled before he got hurt again in this game...Go Tigers!!!!

Oct 14, 2017, 12:26 AM

I was yelling at the tv prior to the injury that Dabo was doing the kid a disservice. But let me ask another question - I know these guys are tougher than me and a different breed - but at what point does KB have to tell his coach that he's hurting his team by playing at 25%. It's ultimately on Dabo, but it really felt like everyone wearing white tonight was sort of out to lunch

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic