Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo and Discipline
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 3,042

Dabo and Discipline

May 19, 2015, 12:47 PM

Once again....we get a look at how clear and consistent discipline HELPS the student.
Dabo has 88 players watching his every choice and coaching decision. Today, he had to
dismiss a player....a real player, a contributor. The end result is that 87 guys saw that
Dabo's rules are not suggestions....they're rules...with REAL consequences.
The end result? Most of the guys will fly right, graduate, and be successful. Look at
our recent crop of NFL players.....tearing things up and doing great!

Now at that other school down the road....discipline is a word said with a giggle. Suspensions
amount to missing voluntary workouts and if a starter is arrested, he gets one on one work
with his position coach. I mean, Garcia once held the NCAA record for most suspensions without
missing a single snap. Workouts? A joke. Conditioning? Laughable. And look at the end result....
arrests, suicide attempt (not funny), and busts left and right in the work place. Uncoachable young
men become unemployable adults. Look at Clowney and Swearinger.....

Stay the course, Tigers. This system is proven and I'm proud to see it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo and Discipline

May 19, 2015, 12:54 PM

Dabo is building out Football Program based on the right set of values and principles And rightfully so! I fully support his decisions with these matters no matter what. Keep it up dabo you make us tigers fans proud.

I vividly remember EVERY fan of a sec school I know tell

May 19, 2015, 2:12 PM

Me there is no way Sammy Watkins stays suspended from the auburn game.

Now they just days auburn sucked so it didn't matter. .. which is a true testament to their attitude.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Unfortunately for those living in SC...

May 19, 2015, 3:59 PM

they're all just SEC fans.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is much better than enduring the national

May 19, 2015, 4:41 PM

shame and embarrassment that FSU got.

Re: This is much better than enduring the national

May 19, 2015, 10:27 PM

Agree. Tough love. Ebo will always have Swinney to thank for this teaching moment. Clemson has a standard that these young men are expected to uphold , at all times .When there are rules they stand for something , and if you break them then you cannot stand with us .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Thank him? Will he thank the judge and the police too?

May 20, 2015, 8:48 AM

He should thank Wall-Mart because if Wall-Mart didn't call the police on him Dabo would have not kicked him off the team.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's strange you know what would have

May 20, 2015, 8:55 AM

happened....psychic friends needs someone now that Dione Warwick is gone.

WELL SAID!!!!

May 20, 2015, 2:05 AM

PREACH IT BROTHER!!!!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 20, 2015, 2:20 AM

I don't disagree with what Dabo did but I don't like cheering when other teams'players get arrested and I don't really worry about how other teams discipline their players. That being said, the Mangus arrest was hilarious and Stephen Garcia was a complete idiot.

May 20, 2015, 2:35 AM

He ready didn't have a choice but to kick him off the team. This was a major crime not just a little pot smoking.

not true. urban and miles have had players

May 20, 2015, 7:32 AM

In their team charged with federal crimes.

Dabo could say he will wait until the judicial process is complete before making his decision which is usually conveniently after football season.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Major Crime

May 20, 2015, 8:24 AM [ in reply to Re: Dabo and Discipline ]

Jimbo Fisher has illustrated that coaches DO have a choice.

FWIW

May 20, 2015, 8:14 AM

I don't think Tri County has a football program.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

amen brother!***

May 20, 2015, 3:31 PM

Replies: 14
| visibility 3,042
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic