Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo, The Comment, & Enough Criticism (from some) ~TIGERS!~
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 956

Dabo, The Comment, & Enough Criticism (from some) ~TIGERS!~

Nov 27, 2018, 6:32 AM

My reflection/rant on Coach's comments and post game banter... Tired of it. Go Tigers.

Tiger Nation could not be more fortunate- we have one of the best coaching staffs in the country (BEST in my opinion-- but need to be realistic.) Through the years, Dabo has built our culture and created the shift in our Clemson Tigers! Dabo and Coach V make football fun- from facilities to the field. Dabo has lead us to our Natty, 12-0 season and publicly owned every positive and negative. Dabo has created a trusting family of players. Dabo is a coach, leader, father (for some)... he is also a teacher, creator of plays, recruiter, communicator, and team builder. Dabo allows for all players to shine and expose their best talents. All of 'em. Y'all get the point....

To the comment, I truly believe Dabo was speaking pensively, theoretically and from the heart. I don't believe he has any plans or wishes to leave AT ANY EXPENSE. Dabo means WE WIN ALL COSTS and never slow down. (Why he plays all of the team... i.e. all 72 traveling players at BC!)

It was a tough game for us in the sense we got some work to do. Coaching staff owns it in the end and will fix it. We have done it before. The criticism to me is uncalled for and Dabo is frustrated- he is entitled to it. No desire to leave... you may not like everything about his rationale but he deserves the respect from his fanbase. And we know his love of the program.

We play explosively, efficiently- we get our best field position and we force turnovers - and we force in the drive finishing battle! CLEMSON takes advantage of every scoring drive as they should... and if they did not, then the game of football would be over. It aint "a charity event or a pheww we did it..." it is WINNING. And it is not about points. It is about playing, winning, and becoming the best (with all strings) in the God given hour of ball -to the end.

I'm proud of Dabo, our team, and to be a Tiger! I'd have it no other way!

GO TIGERS~ BOYG~ ALLIN~ CLEMSONNATION~ FAMILY!

See ya in Charlotte:)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 956
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic