Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo Swinney Conference Call Highlights
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,679

Nov 29, 2009, 6:55 PM

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney did not have his usual teleconference with the Clemson media on Sunday afternoon, instead taking part of a larger conference call surrounding the ACC Championship Game in Tampa next Saturday. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hightlights?? I didn't see any highlights***

Nov 29, 2009, 6:57 PM

I actually like this line,

Nov 29, 2009, 7:52 PM

"One thing for us, we have to turn the page quickly,” he said. “We're really preparing for a difficult offense, one that's so different than the one we just faced. We'll move on as quickly as we can. The season is over as far as the regular season. We've beaten Carolina around here many, many times. So we've done that. But we haven't won the title here in 18 years. We have an opportunity to do something here we haven't done in a long time."

I just like the attitude. Screw Caroline, we've beaten them before, let's do something different and win the championship. I hate that we lost yesterday, but if I had to pick one of the two to lose Carolina was that one. Go Tigers!

Re: They don't show coot highlights. If they did, you would

Nov 29, 2009, 9:05 PM [ in reply to Hightlights?? I didn't see any highlights*** ]

most likely see the coots stealing something.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo Swinney Conference Call Highlights

Nov 30, 2009, 1:03 AM

if napier does not call a better game against tech we are doomed! 30 years old and runs to the short end of the field every time. looks like the tcu, boston college and maryland game. we need an oc who knows what to do, not some stupid furman ex qb. dabo better wake up and call the plays himself. also, i hope d.bowers number 93 is ready to go against tech, it was stupid to play him in the coastal carolina game, even willie korn at qb could have won that. the offensive line needs to wake up as well. hey napier, how about getting the ball on a play fake on the long side of the field to cj or jacoby!
the thugs at sc do not remember there first game when they only beat nc state 7-3. spurrier has always been a loser. it is really too bad we were not prepared for the game #####, which incidentally, is illegal in this state as far as i know
john unitas, number 19 colts

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,679
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic