Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo MUST put his foot down.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Dabo MUST put his foot down.

Jul 7, 2012, 9:51 PM

For the record I don't believe Dabo will offer Carter. We would be the laughing stock of the NCAA. We have already used three total scholarships to make this guy happy. If RN did not exist we would have zero Grayson players on our team. I know it, you know it, Clemson Nation knows it. No need to use anymore scholarsips.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I trust Dabo , he will do the right thing ....

Jul 7, 2012, 9:56 PM

it will be his decision , one way or the other,...; too bad a little bad press may taint it, one way or the other

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

U R such a whimp!

Jul 7, 2012, 10:02 PM

Your wife should be ashmed!

Your comment "we will be laughing stock" shows you put greater stock in the media's bull crap rather than trust your own coaches.

I watched the kids film. I was pretty impressed.

I could care less what the college fb world thinks. WHat will they say when we win?

By the way... we havnt wasted 5 schlarships. The other two 3 stars are worthy.

The QB is a walk on status...

This Carter kid would be our 4th scholarship offer, he may end up with a walk on deal as well. TRUST YOUR COACHES! GROW UP!

Re: Dabo MUST put his foot down.

So I guess that's why we got Gallman back in April. You are like the media. We were offering Kamara and Gallman regardless of what RN did. Not saying that doesn't help in gaining the big prize but they were getting scholly's with or without RN. These other Grayson guys are not chopped liver.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 7, 2012, 10:45 PM

He offered them to get Nkemdiche, don't fool yourself. Why on earth would you offer a RB who said he wouldn't want but one other RB in his recruitment class when you have two other highly regarded running backs interested in Derrick Green and Tyshon Dye? Gallman's good no doubt, but to believe the couaches fell in love with two Grayson players just for their sole talent where the #1 recruit just happens to play is nonsensical.

Recruiting is a business and they were part of the deal.

Well , I'll tell you this. If being part of the deal means

Jul 8, 2012, 12:37 AM

having to take a 4* RB, I'll take that deal every time! BTW I,m not fooling myself either.

On another subject. Lattimore is such a wimp.

Don't you agree that he gets such a wus injury and decides to sit out all year? It's going to happen again this year. I think he is just scared of getting hit.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol....and the 1st chickentroll in 5......4......3......2...***

Jul 7, 2012, 10:11 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: lol....and the 1st chickentroll in 5......4......3......2...***

Jul 7, 2012, 10:12 PM

1st? The op is chicken

Re he is going to see Reid when he comes out of the

Jul 7, 2012, 10:11 PM [ in reply to On another subject. Lattimore is such a wimp. ]

backfield

ugh why are you here***

Jul 7, 2012, 10:03 PM

Jul 7, 2012, 10:07 PM

Sick n tired of all these beating a dead horse posts

We've actually only "wasted" one. The QB has not been

Jul 7, 2012, 10:09 PM

assured a scholly even though likely he will get one when the transfer is official. Gallman is a 4 star RB who was a take all day.

Kamara is the only "waste" and he is more talented than Greenlee.

Carter will not get into Clemson, therefore, I would offer him preferred walk on status with an academic stipulation.

Re: We've actually only "wasted" one. The QB has not been

Jul 7, 2012, 10:14 PM

I wouldnt call david a waste

Give it up already coots, now you're sending your women

To bash?

Unsurprisingly, I fairly strongly disagree with your post...

one of the kids is a 3 Star and one is a 4 Star BOTH of whom have very significant offers.....Now, if all those other Division 1/SEC schools who made those offers were doing it solely to entice Nkemdiche to commit, then Clemson was doing NOTHING more than they did. And I want to remind you, that HS team won the AAAAA HS championship in Ga going (I think) undefeated.....possibly lost one game...there's not even a AAAAA league in South Carolina---probably the closest to it would be that Super AAAA that Dorman, Byrnes, Gaffney, RH, etc comprise

The QB who's transferring from MissSt is coming in as a preferred walk-on.....there's no guarantee he'll even earn a scholarship....Clemson's only guaranteeing they'll give him a shot at making the team

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for the facts and clarity in your post TigrJim ...

Jul 7, 2012, 10:54 PM

Makes me understand the sanity in offering these justified scholarships.

Can these kids beat Fl State, UGA, GaT, VaTech and SC? At the end of the day, that's what matters.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Man up and grow a pair

Jul 7, 2012, 10:14 PM

Who cares what anyone thinks about the recruits we offer.

As long as our players aren't embarrassing the school by getting into trouble or breaking the law with any regularity I see zero reason to care what anyone thinks of the recruits we offer.

none.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why would USCleast be a laughing stock based on a Dabo move?***

Jul 7, 2012, 10:17 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 7, 2012, 10:18 PM

I know right what is Dabo thinkng, getting 1 possibly 2 three star athletes for the secondary, a four star RB and a five star DE that happens to be the number 1 recruit in America. And what gives him the right to get them all from the same school. Lets also not forget that big screw up Dabo did when he signed CJ. Grow up Count Chocula and let the big boys make decision about recruiting.

Jul 7, 2012, 10:20 PM

If you take RN out the equation are the other 2 good fill in players? of course they are. The qb, to this point, hasn't been given anything but an agreement to transfer here. Which should be no big deal. We will get the #1 player and the rest can just sh*t their pants till we play them.

Sometimes you do a good job hiding your feathers.

Jul 7, 2012, 10:32 PM

This time, not so much.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 7, 2012, 11:13 PM

Dabo should put his foot right up your coot A$$.You are always telling our coaches what they should do!Amanda are you sure you arn't married to blue caddy?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coots have taken over this post***

Jul 7, 2012, 11:20 PM

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic