Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Deshaun Watson dealing with chest injury
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

TNET: Deshaun Watson dealing with chest injury

Oct 10, 2018, 3:01 PM

Deshaun Watson dealing with chest injury

The Texans won a hard-fought 19-16 overtime win against the Cowboys on Sunday with a valiant effort by franchise quarterback Deshaun Watson who was beaten up on Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Deshaun Watson dealing with Offensive Line issue***

Oct 10, 2018, 3:08 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If he keeps playing like he did Sunday...

Oct 10, 2018, 3:10 PM

he's not going to survive the season.

There’s a time and a place where you’ve got to do it and I realize it garners a lot of respect in the locker room, but it can be incredibly costly.

RG III is a perfect example. He stormed onto the scene as a dual-threat rookie for Washington in 2012 but he has played in only about five games since 2015 due in large part to injuries resulting from his dependence on running the ball.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I think most of that was induced by him having to

Oct 10, 2018, 3:14 PM

get out of a collapsing pocket and knowing Deshaun he's trying to make something happen to win. But you're right in that he just needs to stop being so much of a team player and just throw the ball away to preserve his career. Its gonna happen all year. So they gotta get him to be good with FG's if they're all covered.

Yup...

Oct 10, 2018, 4:13 PM

He's not going to be any help to them if he's on the sidelines in street clothes recovering from an injury.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: TNET: Deshaun Watson dealing with chest injury

Oct 10, 2018, 3:11 PM

No wonder considering the way the officials let the Defense tee off on him. Looked like $EC officials when we played Bama!

No O-Line to protect him and I’m not sure how much Bill O’Brien values

Oct 10, 2018, 3:49 PM

DW’s health either. I don’t know how many runs DW calls or Bill O’Brien calls. Either way I wouldn’t want DW to get Mike Shanahaned like RG3 did

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

hopefully Shaq Lawson will take it easy on him

Oct 10, 2018, 3:51 PM

nm

Ridiculous Play Calling!!

Oct 10, 2018, 6:17 PM

I can't believe they have called runs for him in their offense . It's insane. There were 2 or 3 Sunday night and on the goal line , it's ridiculous. I can't understand why NFL teams refuse to use a Jumbo package. Put a couple of 300 pounders I'm there and run Clowney or Watts behind them and I'm pretty sure they can get a yard. Then , use it as a decoy ,too.

No surprise Hopkins hurt his foot

Oct 10, 2018, 7:05 PM

all those spin moves wreak havoc on a man's foot.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 10, 2018, 7:28 PM

I think I remember one dumb play by Watson and one by his coach. That QB power run on the 4 yard line was idiotic.

Oct 10, 2018, 7:54 PM

Maybe if he had a FREAKIN O LINE WHO COULD BLOCK LITERALLY ANYTHING, A RUN GAME WITH AT LEAST A PULSE, AND COACH WHO COULD CALL PLAYS, he would have a lot of success.

ok i'm done

DW4 won't play much longer in 2018

Oct 10, 2018, 8:22 PM

If he continues to take the licks he took on Sunday. He was hammered by safeties and LB's on several runs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 10, 2018, 9:28 PM

DW4 is one #### of a QB, and the people who helped in robbing him of the Heisman Trophy, I swear, I hope every last one of them gets the running, dribbling sh!ts and live's to be 100 with that condition every second of their life, and they cry out in pain when even clean fresh air blows across their A$S!!! That also goes for all those that made drastic attempts to assassinate his true ability as the top college QB only to hurt his draft number of when he was picked. I bet they didn't know at the time that they really done him a favor!!! I hope we do, but I don't know if I will live long enough at my now age, to see another QB come through Clemson as good as Deshaun Watson. My biggest regret, and only bc I love Clemson and Clemson FB so much, is that he didn't stay and win another NC for Clemson and Clemson Nation!!! Man I miss having that young man on our team, and when he was with us, I never thought we would lose a game with him behind center, and I personally miss him more than any player I've ever seen at Clemson in my 55 year as a Clemson fan!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's incredibly painful watching our greatest QB ever

Oct 11, 2018, 8:56 AM

Play behind the NFL's worst offensive line.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic