Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Jeff Scott on Swinney: "He has an environment where people want to stay"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

New Story: Jeff Scott on Swinney: "He has an environment where people want to stay"

Dec 19, 2017, 8:55 AM

Jeff Scott on Swinney: "He has an environment where people want to stay"

Jeff Scott has watched Dabo Swinney’s rise from wide receivers coach to interim head coach to full-time head coach to national championship coach. Along the way, he’s learned a lot of lessons.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Jeff Scott on Swinney: "He has an environment where people want to stay"

Dec 19, 2017, 9:07 AM

Without a doubt, some of the longest enduring coach stability in college football. I'd say Dabo has a lot to do with that, but the coordinators and assistant coaches do as well. We're mighty blessed.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our Sakerlina frayans will read this & confirm to themselves

Dec 19, 2017, 9:38 AM

* NewSpring
* Cheater
* Cheerleader
* Snake oil salesman
* Self-promoter
* 'ligion
* No discipline
* Not SEC caliber

Did I leave anything out?

The evolution of the bottle-throwers' opinion of Dabo has been fun to watch:

1) Incompetent
2) Buffoon
3) Just barely competent enough to hire the right coordinators to bail him out
4) Okay, he's competent, but he's Hitler
5) Could he really be a *Great Coach*? Well, he's still Hitler.

The next phase of the evolution will be, "Okay, he IS a *Great Coach*, but he'll always be Hitler.

Re: Our Sakerlina frayans will read this & confirm to themselves

Dec 19, 2017, 9:45 AM

Seeing the psychotic posts I constantly see on FGF, most of them would never admit he is a great coach. They can't fathom how we might have a better coach than them, so despite Dabo's success, they'd even go so far as to claim Muscoot is better. They remain America's most delusional fanbase

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Our Sakerlina frayans will read this & confirm to themselves

Dec 19, 2017, 9:46 AM [ in reply to Our Sakerlina frayans will read this & confirm to themselves ]

Why do you have to bring this negativity to a positive and awesome article? Who cares what they do or do not think... we have a great staff and a great team with Dabo as the heart and soul. Cannot wait until New Years day! Go Tigers!

Wise words. Accepted in the spirit they're intended.***

Dec 19, 2017, 10:09 AM

Re: Wise words. Accepted in the spirit they're intended.***

Dec 19, 2017, 10:27 AM

No worries, Centennial. It's a great time to be a Tiger.

You forgot cheerleader. Dabo is

Dec 19, 2017, 12:51 PM [ in reply to Our Sakerlina frayans will read this & confirm to themselves ]

nothing more than a cheerleader.

Heck, some of our own fans said that, and after the loss to South Florida I personally wasn't sure if we had the right guy. But man oh man has he done an incredible job growing the program. Got to give it to him - guy had a vision and he steered the entire university to a national championship... As a "cheerleader".

Obviously the man has done a phenomenal job, but like he said, it's just beginning. Hard to fathom that, but let's see if we can add a couple more bricks to the structure here in the next few weeks. Also quoting him, "go be legendary".

DW4 said that

Dec 19, 2017, 1:12 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/story/football/Title-Drive-Tigers-win-when-Watson-says-Lets-be-legendary-15631

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I thought he was quoting his head coach?

Dec 19, 2017, 1:19 PM

No?

not a single surprise here.

Dec 19, 2017, 10:45 PM

Roar Tigers

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic