Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You guys are depressing
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

You guys are depressing

Sep 14, 2019, 9:38 PM

I hope the Tigers knock Syracuse off the field in the second half. Reminder: we will get everyone's best shot as champions.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Tiger offence is depressing

Sep 14, 2019, 9:39 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DW4 got off to a slow start in 2016

Sep 14, 2019, 9:44 PM

It took a few games for him and the offense to find their grove. I wasn't really worried after GT. And wasn't too worried after A&M. But I'm starting to get a little nervous tonight. TL looks very average. Justin Ross can't catch a cold. I hope they catch their grove soon. My heart isn't as young as it used to be.

Re: DW4 got off to a slow start in 2016

Sep 14, 2019, 9:47 PM

IRONCAT68 said:

It took a few games for him and the offense to find their grove. I wasn't really worried after GT. And wasn't too worried after A&M. But I'm starting to get a little nervous tonight. TL looks very average. Justin Ross can't catch a cold. I hope they catch their grove soon. My heart isn't as young as it used to be.

IRONCAT68 said:

They’ll be ok. 17 game streak is mentally tough by itself. It should be 35-6 right now.

Re: You guys are depressing

the goonies sloth GIF

Agreed. I expected two topics at halftime.

To dominate Tnet.

1-The ridiculously bad officiating on two pass interference NO CALLS. The NO CALL roughing the passer.
2-The 2nd Quarter play calling that consisted of seemingly nothing but "Verticals".

Instead I log into not just coots trolling, but long time real Clemson peeps bashing our TEAM! Wth?

Oh well this is what we get for hanging on the Nets during games lol.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic