Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
DW4 continues to make us proud
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

DW4 continues to make us proud

Apr 7, 2017, 8:34 AM

Deshaun Watson spoke at a prayer breakfast this morning in Greenville, SC and everything you've heard about Deshaun being a great guy is true. He had a meeting in Jacksonville yesterday and planned to take a flight to Greenville last night. The flight got delayed/cancelled, so he was driven back home to Georgia and then got his own car to drive to Greenville and be at the breakfast at 6am. How many 21 year olds who are 20 days away from making millions, decide to drive ALL night to little ole Greenville to speak at a church in-between NFL meetings? Whatever NFL teams pass on him are missing out in a great player, but an even better guy. Proud to say he's a Clemson Tiger.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: DW4 continues to make us proud

Apr 7, 2017, 8:39 AM

Wish I had been there to hear him speak, so proud of him and how he conducts himself!

He's a Clemson Man - would you have expected.......

Apr 7, 2017, 8:56 AM

anything less from him?

Wow - thanks for sharing. These are the

Apr 7, 2017, 8:57 AM

things those talking heads should be publishing about DW4 instead of knocking him any chance they get. He is truly a gem and will do well wherever he lands. I'm just upset that some still have Kiser, Mitchel (don't call me Mitch) Trubisky, and now even Mahommes ahead of him. That's just sick.

Re: Wow - thanks for sharing. These are the

Apr 8, 2017, 9:55 AM

Seriously, without trying to be a smart A$S, who really cares about the talking heads and what they say about anybody. Our entire country by now knows who and what DW4 is and about. Talking heads are who and what they are expected to be, just talkers that talk about most people in as much negativity as they can drag up, then they make up the rest. When all the talk that can be said about DW4 is said and done, he will be the same person that people who really know him says he is. And that is an out standing young man with a bright future ahead of himself with NFL team owners willing to pay big money to have him on their team leading them to success!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 7, 2017, 9:13 AM

His Mom raised a fine young man!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 7, 2017, 9:19 AM

yep. amazing in every way you hear about him. so proud of him and glad he is an ambassador for Clemson

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And, Georgia & Alabama keep sending CLEMSON

Apr 7, 2017, 9:54 AM

Some of their very best people who love to play or coach Tiger football.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And, Georgia & Alabama keep sending CLEMSON

Apr 8, 2017, 7:50 AM

We've had some great ones, and then there was Hootie. So, there are good and bad (terrible) who have come from there, but the majority have been pretty amazing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 7, 2017, 9:53 AM

It amazes me that any team would pass him up! He is the rare true leader that is talented beyond belief! There will probably be one or more NFL teams in three or four years that will have new management because of their decision.

Apr 7, 2017, 11:22 AM

Thank you for posting - the rest of the news today won't seem so dreary now with that story in my head......

I don't keep up with all the ins and outs of the draft but still hoping somehow through some deal making DW4 ends up with the 49ers....He will for sure lift any team he ends up with...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

very true..could not be prouder to be a fellow alum with dw4

Apr 7, 2017, 11:22 AM

there is a good reason we rarely have negative student-athlete incidents, particularly as compared to other top-tier programs..dabo recruits only kids he thinks are good fit for his system - which emphasizes character and academics as much as football skills..it is a wonderful time to be a tiger!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GoTiguhs!!

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic