Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
DJ Uiagalelei's interest in other schools
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

DJ Uiagalelei's interest in other schools

Apr 10, 2019, 12:56 PM

Seems to me he is really into Clemson, his dad especially. Is there even a chance he doesn't sign with us? What is Oregon's chance? (Or anybody else)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

0%

Apr 10, 2019, 12:58 PM

HTH

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe 0% but maybe not!

Apr 10, 2019, 1:06 PM

Saying..any recruiting guru’s on TNet with solid info about him & Oregon would be interesting.

What kind of team & overall talent do they have this & next year..do they desperately need a QB..is their coaching staff astute, long tenured, family-theme oriented..etc.

Has he or his Dad blogged any lovingly & amazing comments about O as they have about Clemson?

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: DJ Uiagalelei's interest in other schools

Apr 10, 2019, 1:02 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 10, 2019, 1:15 PM

At Clemson he will have to sit at least one season, at Oregon he could probably be the starter with Herbert graduating, makes the decision harder for him.

Apr 10, 2019, 1:45 PM

Have not read him saying as much about Oregon lately, but we can't underestimate Oregon they have great facilities too and they are closer to his home.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 10, 2019, 1:54 PM

Lot's of Oregon retweets this week from him and his dad. Maybe because it's coming up on Oregon's spring game and lots of Oregon edits too.

There's always a chance, but barring all catastrophic events

Apr 10, 2019, 1:58 PM

he'll be a Tiger.

And soon.

Apr 10, 2019, 2:05 PM

DJ has it down to two: Us and Us. ; )

ORE does concern me just a slight bit..just b/c of the facilities/Nike and Cristobal is a great recruiter. Ideally, wish that ORE visit was before Clemson's..and while I'm positive they will put on a great show for DJ, they can't match the types of players we have, the warm family feel and definitely not the weather.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Two really nice choices!

Apr 10, 2019, 2:30 PM

Of course, Clemson is nicer, although my Duck son would disagree! My eldest son will just sit back and enjoy the fireworks. Lol!

Fireworks are fine, but....

Apr 10, 2019, 6:17 PM

... if we still had the balloon launch he'd already be signed on!!!

HTH

Re: Fireworks are fine, but....

Apr 10, 2019, 6:26 PM

I refuse to believe that in this day and age, a capitalistic entrepreneur has not put his (or her) brain and wallet together and come up with either a rod&reel or 1 hour biodegradable solution to this problem...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 10, 2019, 2:40 PM [ in reply to Re: DJ Uiagalelei's interest in other schools ]

However he’s a big mariotta? Fan as another poster pointed out... FORESTTIGER I think. Anyway, I’m sure they’ll have marriota there.

Sounds like it’s Mom’s decision. It is closer relatively speaking- 756 miles from where his parents live. About the same distance from Clemson to Syracuse, and a hard drive too.

But, he would be pac 12 games they could easily go see him play.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 10, 2019, 3:05 PM

I stayed with a friend, who went with me to the National Championship. His son plays nose guard for Oregon and he said at that time there had not been a lot of talk in Oregon circles about DJ. I will really be surprised if he doesn't choose Clemson.

Apr 10, 2019, 4:24 PM

I certainly hope he chooses Clemson. But I don't think you can ever totally discount another school if a recruit is taking the time and effort to visit there. That's what is particular concerning with Burch's visit on 3 straight weekends to Scar.......

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

I think he's just doing his due diligence

Apr 10, 2019, 4:50 PM

I haven't seen or heard anything that would make me think he's really thinking about other schools. He clearly loves us, his family loves us, I would be shocked if he didn't commit to us soon.

Re: I would never underestimate Oregon, but I think we are

Apr 10, 2019, 4:54 PM

in good shape at this point in time. We will see.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Apr 10, 2019, 5:17 PM

Looks like its time for New Spring to buy another house on the lake.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic