Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: All In Cookout Insider: Darnell Jefferies steals the show over the no-shows
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

New Story: All In Cookout Insider: Darnell Jefferies steals the show over the no-shows

Jul 22, 2017, 10:52 AM

All In Cookout Insider: Darnell Jefferies steals the show over the no-shows

The attention from the fans regarding Friday night’s All In Cookout might have centered on who didn’t show up, but it was one commit that did show up who stole the show. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like this kid.....I like his Dad

Jul 22, 2017, 10:57 AM

I believe him when he says this class will be great!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

perfect timing!***

Jul 22, 2017, 11:05 AM

nm

DHood

Jul 22, 2017, 11:19 AM

Do you know if Derion Kendrick made it or not? I know XT and MJ jr were at IMG, hoping everyone else already committed was there. Just haven't seen any pictures or mentions of DK from Cookout

Thanks for the update and comments about the cookout.

Jul 22, 2017, 11:33 AM

Hopefully Campbell and Dixon will come onboard.

Re: Thanks for the update and comments about the cookout.

Jul 22, 2017, 12:59 PM

If we were to land tyson Campbell it would be huge! Also seems cookout might have helped us push him in our direction. You know mascoll and belk were telling him how sick the defense could be. I think if we would have not made that promise to white and had offered Dixon he would've committed to Clemson. He's a good back i like his film he's that 5-10 but powerful and fast type back, would be a great add to Clemson's class as well. TBH outta the 2 linemen that didn't show Trey Hills excused seemed like he just didn't want to go i Mean it's been a long established date that I'm sure the coaches have told him multiple times but that just me could be honest mistake only trey hill and his family know lol.

One would think that IF someone actually planned to be

Jul 22, 2017, 11:39 AM

here Saturday with their family(mistakes are made by all of us) that they would still be here today ,showing their family the school and having them meet with the coaches ?

Death, Prayers for Cook and his family.

Car trouble,in hot weather ,it happens just as much as it does in extreme cold weather.

Maybe, but one would also think that grown men

Jul 22, 2017, 1:05 PM

would be able to handle simple info like news that a couple recruits were unable to make the cookout without getting a run in their pantyhose. Especially anyone that has followed recruiting for any period of time.

If some of these people are really Tiger fans they need to get a life, but I never rule out the possibility that we have some rival trolls here as well. I get the passion, but seriously some people need to take a deep breath and actually think before posting. And some just need to not post.

Hasn't this staff proven that they can get it done by now?

Re: New Story: All In Cookout Insider: Darnell Jefferies steals the show over the no-shows

Jul 22, 2017, 12:03 PM

...and we aren't done yet.
When CBV says something like that I sense the calm making cookies for my chi .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

I don't know what that means.

Jul 22, 2017, 12:33 PM

It sounds philosophical though, so I'm thumbing it up

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CBV's Tiger Fu is skrong.***

Jul 22, 2017, 1:19 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Comments by Jake, not CBV***

Jul 22, 2017, 1:54 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: All In Cookout Insider: Darnell Jefferies steals the show over the no-shows ]

Re: New Story: All In Cookout Insider: Darnell Jefferies steals the show over the no-shows

Jul 22, 2017, 2:01 PM

I think that our allin cookout should make some changes for next season. We should start off in the AM
with a Fun in the Sun segment that starts off early morning, 9 or 10ish AM with boating jet skies and swimming. Have an early cookout with hot dogs, hamburgers, and trimmings around 12:30-1:00 PM. Go back to campus at around 3 or 4PM. Go back to the motel rooms for a shower and a nap for the ones that wanted to. Get back on campus around 7 PM preparing for the afternoon festivities and the prime rib and steak to order cookout. Make the day all about the kids and their parents by doing the things that young people like doing with their parents and/or guest. That I believe would be talked about through out the recruiting cycle until next year at this time of how Clemson out done every bodies recruit get together. And repeat next year if everything worked out well!!! All fun for the kids and their parents without any business, unless some of the kids and parents wanted to talk to Dabo and his staff about things they wasn't clear about if their sons committed to or signed with Clemson!!!

When you want them all to show up without any excuses, give them the time of their lives, a life time memory that can be remembered and talked about through out their entire lives. Great Memories are the best things that we talk about all through our lives....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Next year, Official PAID FOR visits will be allowed

Jul 22, 2017, 2:16 PM

to start in the Spring. Dabo and staff may allow recruits to use the Cook out as an official.

I know some are gonna say ,we need those for game days, BUT kids/parents from TX,Bama ,Ohio ,Florida,Michagan and the Northeast may find it harder getting here after Friday night games.

Remember, there's a reason that Little Nicky down at Bama doesn't like these early Official visits and the early signing period.

Good post TU

Jul 22, 2017, 2:31 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: All In Cookout Insider: Darnell Jefferies steals the show over the no-shows ]

Well said. Not sure I've heard of a better idea. Completely on target with all your comments!!!

You might have some come for the day event and then some just make the night event. Easier to work in their plans.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

who's #2 in the photo? he & trevor

Jul 22, 2017, 4:50 PM

should start a band.
:)

Jul 22, 2017, 5:46 PM

To heck with who showed up or didn't,I just want to know if they have an extra steak,or 2 or 3
they care to donate to my Frig!

Date mixed up, really...

Jul 22, 2017, 10:04 PM

Ooo-kay.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic