Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Alright Ed. No more vouching for u after letting Clem fans affect your emotions and job performance
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Alright Ed. No more vouching for u after letting Clem fans affect your emotions and job performance

Nov 1, 2015, 8:48 PM

My goodness.

"Pushoff" like 12 times in reference to Peake, cuting you've "coached refs before"

WRs are taught that if a DB tries to put his hands in you down the field, get them off. Swat/rip/knock... dont give him that advantage.

It's not bc of Watson's hard work? For realzzz. For some reason I was under the impression that it actually took effort to play on a torn acl and repaur it in under 10 months... last i checked.

"That, to me was a fumble by McCloud"

Grow up brother. Stop blaming the refs. Was not a fumble, ground caused it.

DW a once in a lifetime player, aye? ESPN didn't rank him in the top 50 coming out of HS.

"Let me remund you this is NC States 3rd string RB."

Let me remind you we're nissing our best WR to injury, 1 of 3 of last years "starters," wiggins, to injury.

Our best OT to the NFL.

Our top 3 backs were out last year, never once heard you excuse us of said injuries, or this year's missing compenents.

You are an ### clown, showed your colors. Love how you and patrick began slobbing te clemson knob after everyone in the country minus clemson fans tuned out of the game ;)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I actually agree with you.

Nov 1, 2015, 8:55 PM

I often feel like many fans of all fan bases are a little sensitive to game commentating as well as officiating. However, he went on and on about "the push off". It sounded like he was trying to convince the viewers as well as the resident official on staff. I am not convinced he hates Clemson but he sure didn't help his case. Maybe he roots for the under dog and has a hard time hiding his rooting interest. Or maybe I am just trying way too hard to give him the benefit of the doubt. Yeah that's probably right. Never mind... Off with his head!

Re: Alright Ed your emotions and job performance

Nov 1, 2015, 8:56 PM

You need to proof read before you post. Your last sentence was unintelligeable.
Repaur is repair. Hit spell check. There were numerous errors too many to note.

Message was edited by: dtnickles®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FWIW i agree, never heard another commentator

Nov 1, 2015, 9:00 PM

go on and on about a play that was in the books for so long.

After looking back at it, I didnt think it was a push, just part of the hand battle that is ok.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cunningham was as insufferable as ever

Nov 1, 2015, 9:07 PM

last night. He just can't shut up and his mouth can't keep up with his bird brain. Not sure if anyone else notices, but half the time he can't finish a thought because he's on to his next idiotic opinion. He just DOES NOT SHUT UP. He's a color guy- he's supposed to be an accessory to the PBP guy, not a stream of endless drivel. ESPN needs to can him ASAP.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sweet edited post, bro. On phone.***

Nov 1, 2015, 9:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Alright Ed your emotions and job performance ]

LOL, +1

Nov 1, 2015, 9:17 PM

Grammar Nazi haha

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You forgot when Ed said Hyatt got away with something

Nov 1, 2015, 9:21 PM [ in reply to Sweet edited post, bro. On phone.*** ]

on the Brooks TD.
BTW who the the heck tds my post earlier. Is there a lack of understanding sarcasm? In case there is... I don't really won't Ed Cunningham to be decapitated. Just to clear things up. But if you know a guy I'm open to change my opinion. (Just kidding once again(for those that need a calculator to give change)).

Re: You forgot when Ed said Hyatt got away with something

Nov 1, 2015, 9:44 PM

Saw that just adtwr posting this. Could only shake my head out of sheer pity for the guy after hearing it.

Trivia ? When's the last time you heard an announcer stating our opponnent "got a away wuth a hold"

Nov 1, 2015, 9:46 PM

Answer: Not since the television was invented.

He also said something about

Nov 1, 2015, 9:12 PM

an NC State player pushing off, the NC State crowd not coming back after half time, and Clemson would beat FSU by 14.

I am concerned when people only hear what they want to.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

My main problem with Ed Cunningham is ...

Nov 1, 2015, 9:20 PM

... he's like a dog with a bone when he gets on an issue.

He can't say it and then shut up about it.

Doesn't matter what it is or whether he's right or he's wrong, he just beats it to death.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree with that. He will ramble on and on about something.***

Nov 2, 2015, 6:03 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I heard that, but the point is...

Nov 1, 2015, 9:22 PM [ in reply to He also said something about ]

...again that I never heard a commentator go on and on about a single play where a penalty was not called. Sometimes I think they should talk about it more, but it seems like it is like a rule of broadcasting to not keep talking about an officiating crew once they have made a decision. Based on that basic premise, Cunningham was way over the top talking about the questionable push off.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Heard nothing about missed NCST penalties out of either's mouth. Will beat FSU by 14?

Nov 1, 2015, 9:22 PM [ in reply to He also said something about ]

Okay team, you heard it from "No-Agenda" Ed, first. No need to prepare or get fired up for FSU this week.

Simply get off the bus and let the world see the awesomeness you've possessed since 8th grade when Chad Morris started recruiting you."

Ed Cunningham says we are better than FSU, and will beat

Nov 2, 2015, 6:01 AM

them handily, and somehow you translate that into an agenda to undermine our focus for the game?

Oh boy.

.... Regarding the NC State push off, Ed mentioned it.***

Nov 2, 2015, 6:12 AM

Eddie C. was the first one called to do the

Nov 1, 2015, 9:33 PM

Ad with Aaron Rogers, but he rambled on so long his drivel would have tripled the ad's budgeted cost.

First Down!!!!!

Re:

Nov 1, 2015, 9:45 PM

This don't make a lot of sense.

may edit when the time allows. In the meantime just put your own grammar fail

Nov 1, 2015, 10:53 PM

To figure out where my thimbs went fat in prior posts.

Not rocket science.

...Ed is sometimes hyper-critical and over analysis he .....

Nov 1, 2015, 11:18 PM

..is sometimes guilty of but I think overall he does a fair job....

I always sayyyy.....

Nov 2, 2015, 7:41 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_PZPpWTRTU

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic