Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Crying MIchigan fans..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Crying MIchigan fans..

Oct 19, 2015, 3:37 PM

sounds like a coot fan lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHKr8BMjyT4

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll tell you the 2 times it really felt like a boot to the

Oct 19, 2015, 3:46 PM

gut--not that we cried but it really stung--in waning seconds UGA kicks million mile field goal to beat us in 1984 in Athens. We were ranked #2 in the nation.

Bobby Bowden pulls off greatest trick play in cfb history and leaves us all in shock.

Message was edited by: AThomas®

Message was edited by: AThomas®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

except bowden's fake was entirely predictable

Oct 19, 2015, 3:52 PM

i, and many others in dv were hollering, "it's a fake"..in those days, the noles played for natties, not individual games..and had they punted, they would not likely have gotten the ball back..it should have been no surprise.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GoTiguhs!!

Re: except bowden's fake was entirely predictable

Oct 19, 2015, 8:42 PM

I've seen interviews with coaches and players where they said everyone was told to watch for the fake. Apparently they either weren't coached for that particular version of a fake punt or several players dissed their assignments.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: except bowden's fake was entirely predictable

Oct 19, 2015, 9:55 PM [ in reply to except bowden's fake was entirely predictable ]

I was right there screaming "fake" with ya. I literally got physically sick after that game.

Yep I was at both of those games and it was tough

Oct 19, 2015, 3:55 PM [ in reply to I'll tell you the 2 times it really felt like a boot to the ]

at the Georgia game in Athens I was sitting near the fridge's family near the 50 yard line. The Fridge looked small compared to the rest of his family lol

Me Too

Oct 19, 2015, 3:59 PM

But I was sitting in the end zone in Athens.

The punt return for a TD by Deion Sanders in 1988 was soul-crushing too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Yeah, the Fridge is short compared to his brothers.***

Oct 19, 2015, 4:41 PM [ in reply to Yep I was at both of those games and it was tough ]

Re: I'll tell you the 2 times it really felt like a boot to the

Oct 19, 2015, 8:54 PM [ in reply to I'll tell you the 2 times it really felt like a boot to the ]

+1

Agree

Oct 19, 2015, 10:32 PM [ in reply to I'll tell you the 2 times it really felt like a boot to the ]

That UGA game was the worst, but FSU was a close second.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: I'll tell you the 2 times it really felt like a boot to the

Oct 19, 2015, 10:37 PM [ in reply to I'll tell you the 2 times it really felt like a boot to the ]

Was there for both. Like someone kicked you in the chest. And that fla St game was cold and rainy too

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Re: Crying MIchigan fans..

Oct 19, 2015, 4:06 PM

The game up by 10 with about 3 to play vs GT and last years FSU game. Those 2 hurt me the most of any I can remember.

Oct 19, 2015, 4:18 PM

A coot fan would say, "at least Alabama and LSU won today."

omg Did I just watch a video of another video?

Oct 19, 2015, 4:22 PM

... to be honest. I couldn't stop watching - hilarious.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Clemson wasn’t that much better with Trevor Lawrence, if at all.”

Deer lowered. Dood musta bet the family farm on that game...***

Oct 19, 2015, 7:08 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Oct 19, 2015, 7:10 PM

UM-snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Worthy of the abuse from esucsecpn or not. Remember, they have sucked and underachieved for several years now.

Some therapist should set up tents for those nut case fans that need

Oct 19, 2015, 7:15 PM

help coping with a loss. Lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Michigan fans feel entitled...

Oct 19, 2015, 7:28 PM

...to win, always. Even though their program has been in the dump the last few years, the culture there just demands they win...Go Blue, Big House all that other crap.

This little dose of reality is literally more than their hearts can handle. There was also a heart attack reported.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2015/10/18/9562731/fan-heart-attack-michigan-michigan-state

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, you have to say , at least he let it out.

Oct 19, 2015, 8:50 PM

Maybe he'll go through the next few weeks better than the Michigan fans held their feelings.

I watched the replay of the end of game last night

Oct 19, 2015, 10:09 PM

as mentioned by some radio folks today, almost nobody saw this play live except the people in the stadium as most everybody watching on TV had switched over to another game after the 4th down failure. I heard a few guys say they had switched it off thinking Mich had won. I was in Death Valley so I never suspected anything - just saw the final score posted on the big scoreboard.

It was funny - the announcers were going through the final end-of-game items like "thanks to the producer" and "all rights reserved", that kind of stuff, ready to cut quickly to the next game. Stadium was a low buzz with fans just waiting for the final seconds to tick off.

And then it happened.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic