Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Remember when sleaze ball Hunter divorced his wife
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Remember when sleaze ball Hunter divorced his wife

Oct 20, 2020, 12:48 PM

and began dating his dead brother's wife? I'm betting the libs on this thread have forgotten.

Crime, Sleaziness and Vulgarity live loudly in the Biden Family. It's what Crime Families do, eh?

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trump paid off a pron star.

Oct 20, 2020, 12:49 PM

And ugly, old, pron star.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

star"s"***

Oct 20, 2020, 3:29 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

Little over the top, there....but

Oct 20, 2020, 12:50 PM

It is what Hollywood types do and admire ;)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Remember when sleaze ball Hunter divorced his wife

Oct 20, 2020, 12:51 PM

I really hope Hunter does not become president. Do you think he has a chance?

Oct 20, 2020, 6:23 PM

Some serious denial and deflection from the left. Excuse me while I LMAO! You guys should not be allowed to vote. Too averse to facts, logic and common sense. GOd Bless You!!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2020, 2:50 AM

I bet you weren't really laughing.

a lot of people do that***

Oct 20, 2020, 12:52 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How many wives has Trump cheated on?

Oct 20, 2020, 12:53 PM

and is Hunter running for president?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I bet all of them.

Oct 20, 2020, 12:56 PM

Do you want to guess how many I give a chit about?
I'm not married to him.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Naw that’s cool

Oct 20, 2020, 7:24 PM

But clearly it matters to MiuraTiger if the kid of a candidate does that, so...

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Oct 20, 2020, 12:58 PM

ANOTHER check mark for the Biden family. Next thing you know, you are going to tell me they like cocaine and partying.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Crime, Sleaziness and Vulgarity" you say?

Oct 20, 2020, 1:01 PM

Crime like obstruction of justice?

Sleaziness like walking into women's dressing rooms?

Vulgarity like "grab 'em by the #####"?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Oct 20, 2020, 1:45 PM

Remember when Hunter was banging adult film stars while his 3rd wife was tending to the birth of his 5th child? Total sleazeball.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In Sleepy Joe's defense, he's more worried about which

Oct 20, 2020, 3:45 PM

flavor of milkshake to drink.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

A little too Old Testament for my tastes.***

Oct 20, 2020, 3:49 PM

This sounds like the King David excuse I hear evangelicals

Oct 20, 2020, 7:20 PM

selling their flocks to suppress the hypocritical ponderings that abound with DJT.

I love how the Founding Fathers addressed the render unto Caesar element also. It is us. The President isn't America's Caesar. WE are Caesar. The President is just the President, our chief executive. Our CEO. The get 'er done guy, or gal one day. We speak, they set the agenda and put it to work. And we get about ours.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2020, 7:58 PM

The libs want so badly to make Hunter Biden not relevant to Joe "Big Guy" Biden.

But, too bad, HB is relevant. Everything that POS has done in life can be traced to his dad - every job since college was not earned based on capabilities, it was given to him, based on his Dad's job.

JB is a yuge family man, right? Loves his kids as much as anyone. Well, now we know why!

And that love and that relationship will be the cause of his loss in two weeks. Just like HRC blames the email scandal...JB will do the same.

You’re Toobin it right now, aren’t you?***

Oct 20, 2020, 9:27 PM

Oct 20, 2020, 10:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Remember when sleaze ball Hunter divorced his wife ]

You just articulated Trump's entire platform after 4 years in office.

"Derp, Joe Biden's kid!"

Sad.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic