Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Crazy question...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,771

Crazy question...

May 10, 2019, 6:41 AM

...Please excuse me if this has been answered. Why do we see Coach Swinney showing up all across the Country at sporting events? This seems to be something new, or at least it is now being covered and was not before if he was doing it in previous years. I can't imagine he is on recruiting trips in St. Louis, Chicago, Philadelphia, etc. Just curious if anyone knows why this seems to be a thing lately.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

Every where he goes he takes Clemson with him.***

May 10, 2019, 6:44 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger/Terrier

Re: Crazy question...

May 10, 2019, 6:47 AM

I read somewhere it is a family vacation.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

School just got out

May 10, 2019, 7:26 AM

So they’re on a family trip

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 10, 2019, 7:28 AM

the same reason you dont see Saban- popular demand. People want to see and hear Dabo. And no one wants anything to do with little Nicky. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 10, 2019, 7:33 AM

Because cameramen now recognize him and focus on him.

I've known other people to go on trips with their brothers and hit as any major league ball parks as possible in a week or so. The difference is, most people wouldn't recognize these other guys even if they appeared on screen every night.

That's what royalty does.***

May 10, 2019, 8:46 AM

May 10, 2019, 8:51 AM

It keeps The Paw on the forefront.
Besides a vacation with family it turns out to be a recruiting tool as well! Gotta love the publicity!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's working the B1G recruiting grounds... Harbaugh can't

May 10, 2019, 9:18 AM

be liking it... I firmly believe there's calculated method to his photo ops.....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 10, 2019, 9:35 AM

He's a marketing genius. Taking the brand to the people.

May 10, 2019, 3:41 PM

This is the 3rd or 4th year at this time that he has let Will & Drew plan their family vacation trip to take in as many pro sports play-off games as they can squeeze into a week. Great family time opportunity, and I am not worried about his being able to afford it. Cameras love him and are going to find him no matter what, but I don't believe there is any ulterior motive.

Message was edited by: gatigerbc®

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,771
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic