Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Crazy/paranoid 88 Post of the Day:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 479

Crazy/paranoid 88 Post of the Day:

Dec 17, 2018, 3:55 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Imo-they-decided-to-impeach-him-and-thereby-named-24689210

Sorry man, but this investigation was started by Trump’s Justice Department not by anyone who could impeach him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Crazy/paranoid 88 Post of the Day:

Dec 17, 2018, 4:04 PM

your have been posting paranoia for two years. Check yourself at the door before making a thread like this one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For my sake just let it go.

Dec 17, 2018, 5:37 PM

Anyone who post as much as me is going to say something not perfectly accurate sometimes. I'm careless with my word and certainly deserving a good scolding occasionally. I'm not much for being humiliated though. Turn about is fair play, I reckon.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry, weak moment and couldn’t resist.***

Dec 17, 2018, 6:30 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no prob

Dec 17, 2018, 8:10 PM

I get carried away sometimes but I usually dish way more out than I get but I can take it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not that we agree politically, but you left out the most

Dec 17, 2018, 4:24 PM

obvious flaw in his post...

Clinton was not impeached until December 1998-February 1999. Clinton won his second term in 1996. The impeachment was during the last years of Clinton's 2nd term. He had not been impeached, and Monica didn't exist, when he won reelection in 1996. News of Monica broke in January 1998, two years into Clinton's second term.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not to pile on

Dec 17, 2018, 4:45 PM

but I also don't think lying about a bj and conspiring with a foreign government is an apples to apples comparison.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, but lying about a bj and paying off a #### star

Dec 17, 2018, 5:33 PM

are pretty much apples to apples.

I still await Russian collusion.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No, but lying about a bj and paying off a #### star

Dec 18, 2018, 9:43 AM

Tiggity® said:

are pretty much apples to apples.

I still await Russian collusion.

Now there's a plan. If there's no Collusion, then nothing else really matters.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not to pile on

Dec 17, 2018, 7:20 PM [ in reply to Not to pile on ]

Conspiring with a foreign govt....

Still no evidence or proof after 2 years. Support your statement, because it sounds like the same old hollow media hype.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know how some people believe in God and no one...

Dec 17, 2018, 8:13 PM

accepts their belief? That's how this collusion is. They know that somehow the universe is going to work this out for them because they equate their needs with life's obligation. 'It just has to be, it has to, has to.'

Keep your heads in the sand.

Dec 17, 2018, 8:59 PM

It's just a coincidence everyone in Trump's orbit lied their axes off about Russian contacts, DJ Trump stood to benefit from Russian connections, and the administration has been overly kind to Russia.

On a related note, I'm really excited Trump's fanbase has resorted to the argument that he'll just get impeached for the minor crimes he's committed like campaign finance and obstruction. Great look for the law and order president. Maybe he just meant he never misses an episode of the TV show.

Re: Keep your heads in the sand.

Dec 18, 2018, 7:30 AM

Woah, you say everyone like it's everyone. If Flynn lied about anything significant why isn't he charged with 'Collusion with Russia to hack election and undermine our democracy?' How, do you suppose, anyone gets away with being involved in a plot so illegal and gets off with the prosecutor's recommendation of no jail time.

Two years and a whole lot of white collar crimes but not one charge to anyone of doing anything illegal to fix an election. Flynn gets sentenced today at 11AM. Let's see what the judge has to say about his 'lies.'

Re: Keep your heads in the sand.

Dec 18, 2018, 7:43 AM

White collar crimes can be huge in certain scenarios for our country. It can change our international policy. Someone's personal financial interests may not be in line with our country's best interests. Maybe that's why Trump never bad mouths Russia or Saudi Arabia. That's not just a simple white collar crime imo if true.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly

Dec 18, 2018, 9:50 AM [ in reply to Re: Keep your heads in the sand. ]

The crimes the criminals committed weren't even really bad crimes.

Re: Exactly

Dec 18, 2018, 9:56 AM

Apparently, you have felonies...and then you have 'felony-lite'.

Elite Immunity with cloves....I'll take some of that.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's pretty limber.

Dec 17, 2018, 5:01 PM

This investigation dates back to June of 2016. Trump wasn't potus at that time. The snowball was pushed off the top of the hill before the election. Check the dates on the FISA warrants. Every name that signed off in Justice smelled like Obama.

Replies: 16
| visibility 479
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic