Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I often hear people say that it was not COVID that created
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

I often hear people say that it was not COVID that created

Jan 9, 2021, 8:58 PM

a death, it was b/c they had preexisting conditions. Wouldn't the person still be alive with said preexisting conditions if they had not gotten COVID?

If you die, and you tested positive for COVID, it is extremely likely it was COVID that provided the last necessary step. Just an argument I never understood, but maybe I was missing a different side to it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Covid is so 2020.***

Jan 9, 2021, 9:00 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wishful thinking friend***

Jan 9, 2021, 9:21 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who cares if it's 21, we have traitors to arrest!***

Jan 9, 2021, 9:22 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Targets?***

Jan 9, 2021, 9:28 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fact - Absolutely zero people have ever died from covid.

Jan 9, 2021, 9:39 PM

Zero people have died from influenza. Zaro people have died of AIDS. You die from something else in all cases. All these people who cite the statistic that Covid-19 is the proximal cause of death on 6% death certificates means that 6% of death certificates have been incorrectly filled out.

You die from respiratory failure, secondary to pneumonia, or covid pneumonia. Same for AIDS. Most people who die from aids die from pneumonia. Same with the flu.

There is a blank for other conditions on death certificates, and there you usually find hypertension, heart disease, obesity, diabetes, etc. If you have those conditions, they contribute to covid deaths. Your body goes through hell fighting covid, and the flu for that matter. They can cause other problems. Heart attacks. Strokes. Pneumonia and ARS. So there's a lot of covid deaths that are heart attacks also. It can cause kidney failure. All kinds of stuff.

Most people also don't understand the virus is not covid. Covid is the CONDITION/ILLNESS/DISEASE caused by the virus. The VIRUS is called SARS-CoV-2. That is the virus. Infection with it causes a disease called covid-19, which leads to death mostly from respiratory failure, but also many other things.

Diabetes contributes because it weakens your immune system. COPD causes it to be worse. Obesity causes it to be worse. With AIDS, AIDS is not the virus. HIV is the virus, that causes the disease/condition called AIDS. And AIDS causes death eventually if untreated, usually from pneumonia, but not always.

Now say someone dies in a car wreck and tests positive for covid. Well, if you check, you can tell if they had a heart attack. Many fatal crashes in cars are from heart attacks. Say that was the case, AND the guy had covid. Is that car wreck a covid death? Those are judgement calls, and why it now takes a month or two to get a death certificate sometimes. But the vast majority of covid deaths come from people with covid symptoms, who seek medical care, who test positive, who then become ill, get pneumonia, and die. Some die of a heart attack while fighting it as well. But again they're in a hospital on oxygen for covid, so yes, it likely caused the heart attack. And this is why "covid" deaths are likely UNDERREPORTED, because many I promise have been attributed to other causes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I often hear people say that it was not COVID that created

Jan 9, 2021, 9:42 PM

Well, if they had not had pre-existing conditions and gotten COVID, wouldn't they have recovered and be alive?

Right...

Re: I often hear people say that it was not COVID that created

Jan 22, 2023, 12:34 AM

Ladies and gentlemen, I present you with Dr. NC Tiger !!

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic