Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Covid-19 may be hurting a lot of businesses, but I would
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,311

Covid-19 may be hurting a lot of businesses, but I would

Apr 14, 2020, 1:28 PM

wager that my local Lowe's has NEVER done the volume of business they are currently enjoying. I have gone there three times in recent days, Saturday, Monday, and today. The parking lot has literally been full every time. Just another surreal side effect of this pandemic, I guess.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I went to Lowe's for the last time about 2 weeks ago

Apr 14, 2020, 1:42 PM

I have been going there and stocking up on things that I thought I might need. So I made one last trip and got everything that I might need to last me through the summer. There is no doubt that the infection will spread at Lowe's and Home Depot. Just hope that it is not yours!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Covid-19 may be hurting a lot of businesses, but I would

Apr 14, 2020, 1:52 PM

A lot of people been at home and haven't had the excuse of having to work to get out of those little honey-do jobs like change the light switch or fixing the floor or something to that effect. Not a darn thing wrong with going to Home Depot, Lowe's or Walmart bc I'd sacrifice every last one of you before you take one inch of my Liberty.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're a Real Team Player Aren't You?***

Apr 14, 2020, 2:00 PM

Re: You're a Real Team Player Aren't You?***

Apr 14, 2020, 2:44 PM

He's a sweetie pie for sure!

Apr 14, 2020, 2:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Covid-19 may be hurting a lot of businesses, but I would ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 14, 2020, 2:42 PM [ in reply to Re: Covid-19 may be hurting a lot of businesses, but I would ]

I have to travel and work for a living. Nothing wrong with going to a store. That and C19 are much safer than what I do for a living.

Liberty! That sissified thing aint even a real JEEP!

Apr 14, 2020, 5:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Covid-19 may be hurting a lot of businesses, but I would ]

Consumer spending is strange

Apr 14, 2020, 2:38 PM

Would have expected more doom and gloom with potential job losses on horizon. Instead, people are spending this time to fixup around the house and yard.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have been to Walmart and Lowes about once a week since

Apr 14, 2020, 2:42 PM

this crap started. I usually go about 3 times per week. Walmart has been extremely busy, with Lowe's not very far behind. Not really seeing stay at home in my area!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have been to Walmart and Lowes about once a week since

Apr 14, 2020, 2:46 PM

Yea, it's pretty much biz as usual here in Bama aside from hotels and restaurants.

You should have seen it around here yesterday.

Apr 14, 2020, 10:22 PM

After the tornadoes it was even more crowded at every "man store" with people buying every generator and chain saw chain in stock. Crazy, man. Just crazy.

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,311
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic