Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Question - who has more drip
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 75
| visibility 4,119

Question - who has more drip

May 18, 2020, 11:06 AM

Dabo or Judge Keller®? Serious replies only please.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Question - who has more drip

May 18, 2020, 11:11 AM

Explain what is drip .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 18, 2020, 11:12 AM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php%3fterm=Drip&=true

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you have to ask, then you wouldn't be able to

May 18, 2020, 11:13 AM [ in reply to Re: Question - who has more drip ]

answer this question in a serious manner anyway, so it's probably best that you move on.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

May 18, 2020, 11:13 AM [ in reply to Re: Question - who has more drip ]

Penicillin cures it.

May 18, 2020, 1:14 PM

?? ?? ??

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

May 19, 2020, 2:11 AM [ in reply to Re: Question - who has more drip ]

Hammer blow-

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ No hot bars***

May 18, 2020, 11:14 AM [ in reply to Re: Question - who has more drip ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Hope it's not a bilge leak, no good can come of it...***

May 18, 2020, 11:17 AM [ in reply to Re: Question - who has more drip ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hope it's not a bilge leak, no good can come of it...***

May 18, 2020, 11:19 AM

That is a fact .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Are you going to answer the question or just keep

May 18, 2020, 11:19 AM [ in reply to Hope it's not a bilge leak, no good can come of it...*** ]

making jokes? I asked for serious replies and here you are talking about bilge leaks.

I thanked you, seriously; responses to others, not so much.

May 18, 2020, 11:20 AM

Is this where you wanna be when Jesus comes back?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am trying to have a serious football discussion, but you

May 18, 2020, 11:25 AM

and your sewer dweller RAG buddies just want to make bilge leak jokes all day. This board used to be so great, we would just sit around and have serious football discussion all day. We would get on a certain topic and everyone would post about it 38 times each. Man those were fun times. But now...well now you can't even disagree about something without being attacked and you can't talk football without someone threadjacking your post to talk about bilge leaks. Sad!

On the bright side...

May 18, 2020, 11:27 AM

you’re still just sitting around.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

GO BACK TO SOCIAL DISTANCING ON FGF COOT!!!***

May 18, 2020, 11:30 AM

Sympathies, if Mrs. GWP came down with a case of the...

May 18, 2020, 11:42 AM [ in reply to I am trying to have a serious football discussion, but you ]

monthlies over your weekend. No good can come of that including your poor attitude this morning.

If I've got it wrong, then my most serious & sincerest apologies to all involved.

Was that helpful? Did that help?

I accept your apologies, thank you.***

May 18, 2020, 11:48 AM

Then explanations for your crappy attitude are most welcome.

May 18, 2020, 12:02 PM

Serious replies only, if it pleases.

Is this real?***

May 18, 2020, 11:12 AM

Yes, it is real. And serious.***

May 18, 2020, 11:14 AM

But, not fabulous.***

May 18, 2020, 1:02 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Hard to say...

May 18, 2020, 11:13 AM

I’ve only seen one of them in a locker room.

Was that one dripping?***

May 18, 2020, 11:13 AM

Thank you, since a number of people won't.***

May 18, 2020, 11:15 AM

You are welcome.***

May 18, 2020, 11:16 AM

I have so much drip...

May 18, 2020, 11:23 AM

it burns.

That wasn't one of the options, can you not read?***

May 18, 2020, 11:26 AM

My Dr says I’m supposed to tell everyone I plan on...

May 18, 2020, 11:41 AM

coming in contact with, even if they don’t ask.

I probably should have told you before we had drinks last night.

Signed,
bob

Knock knock***

May 18, 2020, 11:27 AM

I asked for serious replies only, this is no time for

May 18, 2020, 11:32 AM

stupid knock knock jokes

You’re supposed to say who’s there

May 18, 2020, 11:36 AM

To which I would say bilge leak
And then you’re supposed to say bilge leak who
And I wood say just bilge leak

All this to prove bilge leaks are no laughing matter

So I should put you down for a "Dabo" answer?***

May 18, 2020, 11:38 AM

Re: I asked for serious replies only, this is no time for

May 18, 2020, 11:39 AM [ in reply to I asked for serious replies only, this is no time for ]

Easy......Dabo. I remember when Dabo was just a young man and showed up to press conferences in a ball cap and tee shirt.

Now he’s doing post practice interviews dressed like this

Thank you for your serious answer, it's a shame more

May 18, 2020, 11:40 AM

people can't follow directions.

I would guess the older of the two.***

May 18, 2020, 11:42 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

You didn't get the help JK recommended, did you?

May 18, 2020, 11:44 AM

Your stalking is becoming more concerning.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

GWP is not a good look for Clemson...

May 18, 2020, 11:46 AM

in the 21st century.

May 18, 2020, 11:47 AM

I've got drip on all my tomato, squash, and pepper plants!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That was not one of the options I provided.***

May 18, 2020, 11:49 AM

Re: That was not one of the options I provided.***

May 18, 2020, 11:52 AM

Never noticed that was a criteria around here??

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It used to be, back in the golden age of tigernet***

May 18, 2020, 11:59 AM

Rinse them thoroughly.***

May 18, 2020, 11:50 AM [ in reply to Re: Question - who has more drip ]

You can take CU out of the NC2A field[Thanks CBB], but...

May 18, 2020, 12:13 PM

you can't take the field out of Clemson.

That's solid advice.

May 18, 2020, 12:20 PM

Dabo does. He seems to do his homework and give everything his best shot.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you for your serious reply and football discussion***

May 18, 2020, 12:39 PM

GWPTiger are you always in a pissed off combative mood. Do you

May 18, 2020, 12:49 PM

enjoy being one of the most negative posters on Tigernet. I don’t dislike you and I don’t know that much about you other than by reading your profile and your post. But some many of your post are negative or argumentative. Since you are a “ Chaser of Ambulances” I am assuming you are an attorney?? Just a hunch. You probably are a really nice guy. I am giving the the benefit that you, despite your post.

By the way I rarely give you TD’s I am not going to make this personal. But dang man try to find something positive in life and something positive on Tigernet.

Have a nice day GWPTiger.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who has more drip ... GWP or derp?***

May 18, 2020, 12:53 PM

GWP does***

May 18, 2020, 12:56 PM

Glad you're hitting the layups.***

May 18, 2020, 12:58 PM

No. He's almost always funny though...

May 18, 2020, 12:57 PM [ in reply to GWPTiger are you always in a pissed off combative mood. Do you ]

almost.

Re: No. He's almost always funny though...

May 18, 2020, 1:21 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

The username tells you all you need to know.

May 19, 2020, 11:24 AM

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=GWP

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Hello Karen my dear. Come in. Have a drink with me.

May 19, 2020, 11:37 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I think you meant to use this gif instead.

May 19, 2020, 11:39 AM

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Run away with me Karen.

May 19, 2020, 11:40 AM

We can leave all of this silly nonsense behind.

I think you meant to send this to Bob.***

May 19, 2020, 12:29 PM

Oh darling, don't be jealous. I have told you many times

May 19, 2020, 12:36 PM

cutigerbob® means nothing to me.

Thank you for saying what we were all thinking***

May 18, 2020, 1:19 PM [ in reply to GWPTiger are you always in a pissed off combative mood. Do you ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

All thinking? That limb doesn't look safe...***

May 18, 2020, 1:26 PM

I agree with most of what you said...

May 18, 2020, 10:37 PM [ in reply to GWPTiger are you always in a pissed off combative mood. Do you ]

But I’d make a few changes...

Do you enjoy being the most negative poster on Tigernet. I very much dislike you and I don’t want to know anything about you after reading your profile and your posts. But some many of your post are negative or argumentative. Since you are a “ Chaser of Ambulances” I am assuming you are George Sink?? Just a hunch. You probably drive a Kia. I am giving the the benefit that you, despite your post.

By the way I frequently give you TD’s I am not going to make this personal. But dang man try to find something positive in life and something positive on Tigernet.

Have a terrible day GWPTiger.

George Sink may be too generous. I suspect he

May 19, 2020, 12:37 PM

may be Akim Anastopoulo. Please don't scream!

Are you accepting write in ballots?

May 18, 2020, 12:56 PM

If so oh, my vote is for TigerDug

sirius reply...

May 18, 2020, 1:00 PM

it’s close. but, hears the thing - dabo is accountable.

when jk poasts, this song plays in my head

https://youtu.be/tNBL5OMeuno?list=RDtNBL5OMeuno

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Sounds like you're picking Dabo, is that correct?***

May 18, 2020, 1:07 PM

1, 2, 3, 4...

May 18, 2020, 1:19 PM

https://youtu.be/ERm_WNxGs1U

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Couple new faucet washers will take care of that.

May 19, 2020, 9:57 AM

Trut.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 19, 2020, 11:13 AM

Judge Keller is still “All In” on CBB......and it is Dabo’s fault because he has been successful but Brad has not......maybe Brad needs to take Dabo’s 101 freshman coaching course which covers coaching, recruiting, and winning the big games.....I am sure Dabo is willing to do this for Brad and it probably want help but sure is crap can’t hurt to give this a try.......Please Dabo this guy needs all the help he can get......Go Tigers!!!!!

Worst post so far today on TigerNet.

May 19, 2020, 11:26 AM

Don't worry, I'm sure someone else will take the title from you by closing time this afternoon.

Sorry I hurt you feelings Judge .

May 19, 2020, 1:23 PM

But it does not change the fact you are infatuated with a coach who can not recruit, is boring as three week old stale bread, and can not coach his way out of a wet paper bag.....and he has a long track record to prove it jack......no matter who or what you blame all his poor performances on......Go Tigers!!!!!

WRONG BOARD MORAN!***

May 19, 2020, 11:21 AM

I’m not surprised you don’t know Dabo is our football coach.

May 19, 2020, 11:50 AM

I’m guessing you didn’t attend Clemson for a full 4 years.

Who is this Dabo you speak of?***

May 19, 2020, 12:37 PM

No, it's not and this is a direct infringement on my

May 19, 2020, 1:04 PM [ in reply to WRONG BOARD MORAN!*** ]

intellectual property. Get your own material Karen.

May 19, 2020, 11:28 AM

Dabo....and Benny Hill!

May 19, 2020, 11:42 AM

Today in the upstate, the clouds have the most drip.

May 19, 2020, 12:23 PM

Back when I was in school if you had drip you had a whole other set of issues.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 75
| visibility 4,119
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic