Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
OMG! Really? Death threats?,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,562

OMG! Really? Death threats?,

Sep 22, 2014, 9:43 PM

My mind is scrambled right now but this is stupid. Some of the Clemson "fans" Must have a sense of entitlement. Sorry to be the one to point this out...###### we don' need or want you in our midst. You are sick and dangerous. This team deserves better than a you. Go get help, NOW!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

should be tracked down and banned from campus for life

Sep 22, 2014, 9:49 PM

AFTER they serve a nice sentence in the state pen.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some people are absolute morons. Heard a story from family

Sep 22, 2014, 9:51 PM

how at a private high school here in SC a group of parents (one of whom was a board member of the "school") followed a ref to his car after the game threatening to beat him up.

Grown people.

A board member. Seriously? What kind of life must you have if things get that real for you at a football game?

Re: Some people are absolute morons. Heard a story from family

Sep 22, 2014, 10:02 PM

I've said for years players and coaches deal w stuff much better than parents and fans

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 22, 2014, 10:23 PM

Honest 74, after more than 15 years of being on Tigernet and seeing what its become--seeing the immaturity and stupidity---it wouldn't suprise me at all to learn it was some reactionary 17 year old "expert" who started predicting an unbeaten season for the Tigers in the summer was behind them.

Tigernet has become a cesspool after a loss (in almost any of the big 3 sports) just because of the idiots who vent their teenage angst and call for the firing of coaches, the benching of players, and the insulting of anybody who pleads for moderate behavior.

Sorry if that portrait fits anyone reading this post. But I've grown sick and tired of the BS from so-called fans

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Couldn't say that better myself

Sep 22, 2014, 10:36 PM

I've banned myself from looking too deep at the boards especially the day of and day after a loss. I pretty much filter the boards by who donates to the site. That is by no means 100% because there are some good posts by non-contributors and some dribble by contributors, but I find that makes the balance a little more tolerable 2-3 days out. I wish the Donors Den was used a bit more by Donors then I would never look at the main board.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Couldn't say that better myself

Sep 22, 2014, 11:49 PM

I've told myself that same thing a million times. But the same thread will stay front page for weeks in the Den.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 22, 2014, 11:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Some people are absolute morons. Heard a story from family ]

Agree 100%!!! Some of these idiots feel that they are personally attached with our team by personal ownership. This is collegiate sports idiots, and not professional privately owned franchises. They have no rights or say about anything Clemson!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2014, 6:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Some people are absolute morons. Heard a story from family ]

Fantastic post, 76. Some folks react to a loss as if they've lost a child. That is REAL heartache. Losing a football game isn't the end of the world. Sure it hurts for awhile....but so does stubbing your toe. Perspective!

Sep 23, 2014, 12:02 AM [ in reply to Some people are absolute morons. Heard a story from family ]

Must have just lost to the PDA golden eagles

link??

Sep 22, 2014, 10:39 PM

is this for real, or another one of those chad kelly will be on the FSu sideline thingys?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Uh! I ve been out of town! Youre kidding right!

Sep 23, 2014, 6:23 AM

Who got a threat!

Re: Uh! I ve been out of town! Youre kidding right!

Sep 23, 2014, 6:40 AM

Dabo and Ryan Norton.

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,562
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic