Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Couldn't happen to a better group of cheaters and thugs.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,605

Couldn't happen to a better group of cheaters and thugs.

Nov 28, 2013, 11:19 PM

nm

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great ending. Suck it Nkemdiche***

Nov 28, 2024, 9:34 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bad news is Miss State is now bowl eligible

Nov 28, 2013, 11:20 PM

One more team the SEC can crow about being good even thought all their wins come against bad teams

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice win for Mullen and the Bulldogs against the cheaters***

Nov 28, 2013, 11:21 PM

Ole Mi$$ boosters should have paid the refs too****

Nov 28, 2013, 11:25 PM

Remember how good Ole Miss was before last weekend?

Nov 28, 2013, 11:27 PM

Come on ESecPN! Youre not fooling anybody with that chit! Watch what Bama does to Auburn this week too. Propaganda.....I'm sick of it. That's still a 2 horse league no matter how much you spin it

2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was kinda pissed...

Nov 28, 2013, 11:31 PM

I dispose Miss St and actually like Ole Miss. I'm not all but hurt and still bent outta shape like so many on this site. Get over it, they got nkemdiche ad we didn't. It's a nice place to go to school, they have a charismatic coach who can recruit and is genuine....exactly like Dabo.

Btw...thugs?

Re: I was kinda pissed...

Nov 28, 2013, 11:42 PM

You talk about a team that sucked annually and then all of a sudden pull in top 5 recruiting classes, sounds fishy to me even if it don't you. Something is going on the NCAA had a interview that Chris Jones I think his name is for Miss St the No.2 player in the ESPN recruit rankings last year about some shady things between him and Ole Miss but then all of a sudden it gets swept under the rug. As far as RN his brother plays for them and I have no problem with that but his dad just up and getting a "job" at the university hospital now I am not fine with that but that type of stuff is like snow to Alaska in the SEC you want a player hire their parent in some way. To say people don't like Ole Miss because of RN is ridiculous, I am sure their are a few that do but most of us on here now what type of program they were before they started bringing in Alabama type players only difference is Alabama has actually got something to sell what does Ole Miss have to sell beside beautiful coeds?

Re: I was kinda pissed...

Nov 29, 2013, 12:04 AM [ in reply to I was kinda pissed... ]

You worry about what you're not butt hurt over. And let others have their opinions about Dkemditchshe that flat lied and sold us out at the end. While leaving his friends hanging, and the one kid and his family that was feeding him. Dkemshitshe is a mirror image of Benedict Arnold. He lied to Dabo's face while laughing at the most honest coach he could have played for. He maybe a kid, but he is a very dishonest manipulating kid, the worst kind. How do you think those kids felt about his dishonesty while playing them. And leaving them standing alone in the middle of his lies.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Which $ec team are you talking about?

Nov 28, 2013, 11:48 PM

You really should be specific.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,605
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic