Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Crazy Idea
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 949

Crazy Idea

Mar 9, 2016, 4:28 PM

I'm not on here enough to know if this has ever been floated, but I have an idea to a problem that many have expressed on here before: Student attendance at sporting events.

I'm watching the video feed for the baseball game right now, and yes I realize it is a midweek day game, but there's sadly not many fans there. I also understand that this new team hasn't really established itself amongst the students so far. What if...student attendance figured into their enrollment with the university somehow?

I have no clue how it would be implemented or graded, but I think that would be a good way to motivate some. Of course it would never outweigh classes or affect their enrollment, but maybe it could affect something else?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Crazy Idea

Mar 9, 2016, 4:47 PM

Cheerleaders, rally cats, dollar hot dog night...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Could tie it in with football tickets somehow...

Mar 9, 2016, 4:56 PM

Like the more baseball, etc games you go to , the more points you get that are applied to football ticket lottery or whatever they do. I know that if I could get the best football tickets by doing that I'd be at every baseball, basketball, rugby, lacrosse, ping pong event possible.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like this idea!***

Mar 9, 2016, 5:34 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe folks just think baseball is BORING.***

Mar 9, 2016, 4:57 PM

Dollar draft with a student ID...problem solved.***

Mar 9, 2016, 5:00 PM

Make it free and they'll have to add upper decks. Toss

Mar 9, 2016, 5:32 PM

in Hooter's ladies serving, and every old alumnus within a 100 miles will be fighting for first in line. lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Didnt take much more than a sunny afternoon to get us to go to BTF back in the day***

Mar 9, 2016, 5:11 PM

Here's a crazier idea. If a product is a good enough, fun

Mar 9, 2016, 5:35 PM

enough, and enjoyable enough way to spend some time, you don't have to MAKE people go, they'll be lining up for it.

See Rick Barnes basketball vs Brownell.

Lee might just get there though, but if you want the worst atmosphere in college sports, have the place be full of students who are only there because they have to be.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 949
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic