Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Could this be the end for Patino, Patrino and others?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Could this be the end for Patino, Patrino and others?

Sep 27, 2017, 9:35 AM

Ok, everyone knows that Mark Emmertt or whatever his #### name is, the head of the NCAA, is an idiot. They proved that by the way they handled Penn St, he panicked once criminal charges were brought against Sanduski, but that wasn't really anything to do with the actual Penn State program. No recruiting violations, nothing found. It was a CRIMINAL CASE, the cops handled it. Emmertt had to eat his words once Penn Stated threatened the lawsuits when they found out the NCAA overstepped their bounds. Now this new thing comes up, it actually is pertaining to NCAA violations and worse, and the NCAA looks like a bunch of idiots, standing around, dragging the cases against UNC, Miami, the stuff earlier against Louisville....
I think the NCAA panics again, this time because they should have been on all this stuff and way ahead of the FBI. I think they bust Miami big time, give some penalties to Louisville, 'cos they're protecting their boy Patino, and they may lay some kind of sanctions on the less powerful schools like the coots, even if the coots didn't do anything. They'll get them because that one guy coached for them for awhile. I feel confident the NCAA will screw this all up. The FBI really ought to arrest Emmertt and his staff for looking the other way on all this stuff in the first place.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Could this be the end for Patino, Patrino and others?

Sep 27, 2017, 9:51 AM

To prove your idiot assertion the enforcement committee during the Shapiro scandal at Miami had Paul Dee on it who was the former AD at Miami when that stuff started happening

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep....***

Sep 27, 2017, 9:55 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 27, 2017, 9:56 AM [ in reply to Re: Could this be the end for Patino, Patrino and others? ]

Pitino and the other crooks are hoping that UNC is in this too, as if they are,nothing will happen short of an apology and maybe sacrificing a woman basketball assistant coach and maybe the eradication of phoney classes....if they don't clobber UNC for their phoney class shenanigans, no body should be clobbered

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 27, 2017, 10:08 AM

I think any of them who have violated the rules flagrantly should be severely penalized. They all should be judged individually and punished according to their own guilt, regardless of what happens with any of the rest of them, but I hope all of them get hammered, just as UNCheat should get hammered.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic