Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Streeter says Clemson, not Alabama, is the best program in the country
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

TNET: Streeter says Clemson, not Alabama, is the best program in the country

Feb 7, 2019, 7:01 AM

Streeter says Clemson, not Alabama, is the best program in the country

Brandon Streeter took to the podium Wednesday afternoon and didn’t mince words when he was asked about the state of the Clemson program. The Tigers are, quite simply, the best program in the country right now. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Streeter says Clemson, not Alabama, is the best program in the country

Feb 7, 2019, 7:16 AM

“That’s the facts, Jack!”

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Streeter says Clemson, not Alabama, is the best program in the country

Feb 7, 2019, 7:22 AM

#### straight. Every word of it. And he's right...that drive was a thing of beauty. Total control. Total class. Walk away from the 5.

Nice job by Dabo....

Feb 7, 2019, 7:19 AM

...at the end reminding everyone that they could have scored again. It was really a four touchdown win PLUS a beotch slap final drive.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

+1 for the “b!tch slap final drive”!!!

Feb 7, 2019, 7:48 AM

P E R F E C T ! ! !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brandon is going to be a good head coach

Feb 7, 2019, 8:15 AM

Somewhere some day.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 7, 2019, 8:16 AM

I really admired him as a Clemson player. He was tough and took a beating and never quit. It is so nice to see him at Clemson and doing well coaching

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 7, 2019, 8:17 AM

It's true, but I'm not a huge fan of providing more bulletin board material.

Dabo may not let up on the scoring this upcoming season.

Feb 7, 2019, 4:26 PM

Dabo already is letting it be known to our players that "some" people still think Clemson ain't as good as advertised. Tell you what. You worry needlessly about "bulletin board material" for the teams we face throughout.

I'll be over here listening to our Coach telling the nation how good we are.And watch him lead Clemson back onto the field next season leaving teams scattered amongst our path to glory once more.

In all seriousness when I hear Dabo and his coaches speak the truth about our domination. I sense Dabo is going to go out there this upcoming year and destroy whomever we play in the National Championship! Just to drive the point home that this year was about Clemson being the better team than Alabama.Dabo has a long memory when it comes to Clemson being disrespected.Leaving NO DOUBT apparently didn't work for some pundits.Perhaps leaving our contenders for the second year in a row, beaten into the turf will leave them speechless.With zero doubt it was always about Clemson's greatness!

GO TIGERS!!!NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!!

Re: Dabo may not let up on the scoring this upcoming season.

Feb 7, 2019, 7:40 PM

Boom!

Preach on!

Feb 7, 2019, 8:35 AM

;)

Feb 7, 2019, 8:46 AM

Bottom line is that January 2019 is in the past. We won, we celebrated, and were and are #1 for the moment.
Our focus should be towards the future because every team we play will be putting a target on the backs of every Clemson jersey. To each and every team we play in 2019, it will be THEIR bowl game.
I truly think if you want everyone - especially the media - to believe we’re #1 now and going forward - is that we’re going to have to replicate last year and win another Natty in January 2020. Is this team up to the task?? We shall see whether the fire still burns strong after hoisting the trophy. My bet is that Dabo & Co. will come up with a plan to motivate the next group of champions that they will find pay dirt a little less than a year from now.
#thebestisyettocome!

Feb 7, 2019, 8:56 AM
WE Fact.jpg(47.9 K)

That's a fact

Feb 7, 2019, 10:26 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Streeter says Clemson, not Alabama, is the best program in the country ]

We were for the most part injury free last year... Alabama lost their best pass rushing LB before the NC gamem their QB was playing with a pin in his ankle. Next year we will not have HR nor CW... they have played in every game we have played in the playoffs... we will miss them, we should still win the ACC, but I will wait and see how the front 7 on our D is playing and whether we are a top 4 team. I do believe we will be in the top 10 at the end of next year and win at least 10 games.

Feb 7, 2019, 10:47 AM

You act as if we had everyone in the game. Lets see the most dominating D-lineman in college didn't get to play in the game. Big Dex didn't have a missed tackle all season and no one could run against him. We had the Defensive MVP of the game sit the entire second half because of injury. We were playing backups in the first quarter and they were making plays. Nolan Turner had one division 1 offer besides Clemson (UAB) and he played a lot in the game. That tackle of Tua on 4th and goal that Clelin made, watch it again had Clelin not been there Nolan makes that tackle. He also had a couple of really hard hits on Bama's receivers during the game. Tua was a Healthy as anyone his surgery actually made his ankle stronger and it wasn't a pin it was a elastic band inserted to keep from getting the high ankle sprang again. The real difference in the game was depth. Dabo played on average 72+ players a game whereas Bama played less than 55 a game. oh and Bama had just as many opportunities to substitute as we did seeing as they blew out their opponents just as much as we did. We weren't any less tired than they were but our coach knows how to manage his players. He outcoached Saban all season.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Awwww snap

Feb 7, 2019, 9:42 AM

Bama is undeniably phenomenal

Feb 7, 2019, 9:50 AM

Clemson is 10 times more phenomenal

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Could have very easily scored at least one more***

Feb 7, 2019, 9:58 AM

Re: Could have very easily scored at least one more***

Feb 7, 2019, 10:54 AM

Could have easily scored at least 2 more times. Bama quit in the 3rd quarter and Dabo decided to have fun and allow some replacements even before the final drive. Had we kept our foot on the accelerator we win by 42. I just wanted one more score to make it the largest loss by a number 1 team in college football history. I think the previous worse was 34 points.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 7, 2019, 10:59 AM

I think we should be more modest and let our record speak for itself.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 7, 2019, 11:05 AM

Prefer we not toot our own horn like this. Just let the

Feb 7, 2019, 1:07 PM

results speak for themself

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bunch of superstitious fans on this thread.

Feb 7, 2019, 4:34 PM

Our coaches and players have every right to brag about this year. EVERY RIGHT! Superstitious fans can sit this upcoming seaon out if you ain't up for it.
Dabo may not let up on anyone just to drive the point home.All the way to the Natty.

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic