Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Could have easily been 59-0 yesterday
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 677

Could have easily been 59-0 yesterday

Nov 17, 2019, 1:21 PM

The Tigers had an overall dominating performance yesterday, but it really should have been better.

With 5:00 left in Q1 we had the ball 3rd and 8 at the WF 40. Lawrence has been money all day on short passing. TL gets the snap, the middle of the field is wide open, but no receiver breaks to the inside to catch the pass for an easy first down. At the same time Dixon totally misses the blitzing LB and Trevor, with no receivers to throw to, gets sacked. Spiers fumbles the ensuing punt snap and WF ends up with a FG on the short field.

It didn’t matter against an outmatched wake team, but we cannot afford to lose focus like that in the CFP. LSU or Ohio State will turn that into a touchdown.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Could have easily been 59-0 yesterday

Nov 17, 2019, 6:13 PM

They haven’t all year, what makes you think they can. I believe coach V and the defense willl once again rise to the challenge.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 17, 2019, 7:27 PM

The final score was 52-3 because that's what Dabo wanted it to be. He does everything for a reason; nothing is left to chance. This score had special significance on senior day. These seniors have won 52 games over the last 4 seasons...with only 3 losses, thus 52-3 was for them.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 17, 2019, 7:33 PM

In other news, the coot freshman have lost twice as many games during their first year as the Clemson seniors lost in four years.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 677
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic