Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Could Use some help
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,052

Could Use some help

Sep 2, 2019, 12:34 AM

I'm a sophomore here and a member of IPTAY and did the lottery for tickets and only got a upper to the GT game and no other tickets. And now they have decided to only hand out 250 tickets on game day, and in order to get those you have to get there the night before and sleep there. So if you are still reading, do any of yall know where me and my roommates could get some tickets cheap, cheapest tickets ive seen are 150 each and I just can't afford that. So if yall know of anywhere I could get them or know anyone giving away their tickets please send them my way. If i get a ticket I will be at that game, hurricane or no hurricane. Thank yall

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Could Use some help

Sep 2, 2019, 12:41 AM

I might have 1-2 tix but best i could do is face value as i just coughed it up for friends but we live in Charleston, one already said they were not going and the other may not. Home side lower on about 5-10yd line, down from concession, so pretty good seats.

Just Tmail me on wed if interested, i forget what i paid but was over $100ea

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2019, 1:11 AM

The ticket that are being resold in that area are being sold for about $300 bucks, so you are offering the kid an awesome deal!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2019, 8:08 AM

I'm a sophomore here and a member of IPTAY and did the lottery for tickets and only got a upper to the GT game and no other tickets.

The fact that a lot of students aren't getting tickets to the football games makes me mad. I was a student back in the '80s and getting tickets to every game - no matter how big - was never an issue. I don't know all the dynamics that have changed over the years but it seems to me if the administration really wanted to solve the issue of getting 90% of the undergrads a ticket they could. I bet there will still be empty seats in the wings of the upper decks and space on the hill this weekend....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,052
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic