Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Costanza Wallet carriers, ignore this thread.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

Costanza Wallet carriers, ignore this thread.

Mar 21, 2018, 12:07 PM

Evolved males who realize they only need a couple pieces of plastic and a little folding cash to leave the house, whaddya make of this? I have a small, front-pocket bi-fold wallet with 5 cards, a DL, and occasional cash. It comes in at mebbe .5" on the thin end, and .75" where the clip is. It's leather, so it has some give. Getting worn, but still works, and it has a Clemson paw on it.

This keeps popping up on my social media, and I'm kinda digging it.

https://www.dangoproducts.com/collections/wallets/products/t01-tactical-wallet?variant=42896763020

.375" thick with nothing in it, so some cards would thicken it up a bit (there's a joke in here I'm too lazy to look for). I can't decide if the rigid frame is a net positive or negative. My leather wallet will kinda conform to my supple, rounded leg. I don't think this will, because, well...rigid frame. I dig the multi-tool. $89 is a dumb price for a wallet, but this is also one that probably won't wear out, pretty much ever.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm a big fan of this Infinity Wallet

Mar 21, 2018, 12:13 PM

$13

https://www.amazon.com/Infinity-Wallet-Mens-Minimalist-Wallet/dp/B00Z7WVAT6

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wouldn't like the rigid frame, but boy I bet once you have

Mar 21, 2018, 12:13 PM

paracord cutter on your wallet you never know how you lived without one. That alone probably makes it worth it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only reason to get is

Mar 21, 2018, 12:14 PM

Dango Multi-tool with over 14 functions.

This makes it non TSA complaint. You fly a lot. This could cause issues when you forget to fix it.

Would not buy

#frontwalletsociety

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where do you put all the receipts you got for the past

Mar 21, 2018, 12:15 PM

3 years?

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've looked at those.

Mar 21, 2018, 12:15 PM

I jumped on this one on close out at Sierra Trading Post last year for like $7.00.

It's pretty thin and does everything I need it to.

https://www.amazon.com/Pacsafe-RFIDsafe-Anti-Theft-Blocking-Bi-Fold/dp/B01N8PCIEP

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Costanza Wallet carriers, ignore this thread.

Mar 21, 2018, 12:19 PM

It comes in at mebbe .5" on the thin end, and .75" where the clip is.

Story of my girth (I mean life)

I SWEAR I'LL VOTE FOR OBED IF YOU GET THAT WALLET

Mar 21, 2018, 12:25 PM

i know, something something six something half dozen...

I picked up (and am very happy) with a minimalist wallet from Darkwood Cases (similarly bombarded w/ FB ads, but hey...it worked) They don't make the same one I've got, but here's the link to the 2nd gen 'model'
https://darkwoodcases.com/collections/minimalist-wallet

However, another FB pop-up brand makes seemingly the same exact wallet design I've got (except mine is ALL BLACK, ALL THE TIME, BOIIIIII.....i wanted the vintage brown, but they were out)
When the time comes, I will replace current wallet with perhap more colorful version of itself, found here....and save the swiss army knifing for the swiss army knives.
https://forrestandharold.com/products/f-h-signature-money-clip-slim-wallet-in-top-grain-leather?variant=26630057616

But this doesn't have "tactical" anywhere in the name.

Mar 21, 2018, 12:31 PM

Now that I know "tactical" can be an adjective for a wallet, I need for my wallet to be tactical.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Son, have I got the product for YOU

Mar 21, 2018, 12:33 PM

RapDom Tonal USA Flag Tactical Mens Wallet [Khaki]

https://www.walmart.com/ip/RapDom-Tonal-USA-Flag-Tactical-Mens-Wallet-Khaki/235878025?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=941&adid=22222222227070517584&wmlspartner=wmtlabs&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=182350405404&wl4=pla-285845209168&wl5=9010685&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=112562464&wl11=online&wl12=235878025&wl13=&veh=sem

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MURICA.

Mar 21, 2018, 12:34 PM

Added bonus: I get to go to Wal-Mart to pick it up.

That does indeed look like the type of wallet that one would

Mar 21, 2018, 12:40 PM [ in reply to Son, have I got the product for YOU ]

use to kill an Iraqi terrorist on the battlefield with.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

These fools must really hate America. Not enough stripes, I

Mar 21, 2018, 12:42 PM [ in reply to Son, have I got the product for YOU ]

didn't count the stars, and a high likelihood that the flag will end up being upside down and otherwise in an improper position.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Buy this. Lifetime guarantee and their stuff is the shizz1

Mar 21, 2018, 12:38 PM

https://www.filson.com/front-pocket-cash-card-case-11070422.html#sku=11070422-fco-000002618

If we are doing Filson, just buy this and keep your money in

Mar 21, 2018, 12:41 PM

it

https://www.filson.com/medium-weatherproof-leather-duffle.html#sku=11070397-fco-000978241

I don't have any monies left after i buy that one though.***

Mar 21, 2018, 12:46 PM

Re: If we are doing Filson, just buy this and keep your money in

Mar 21, 2018, 1:35 PM [ in reply to If we are doing Filson, just buy this and keep your money in ]

https://www.filson.com/filson-workshop-chain-wallet.html#sku=20085330-fco-000272941

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Who needs a front wallet

Mar 21, 2018, 1:41 PM [ in reply to Buy this. Lifetime guarantee and their stuff is the shizz1 ]

when you can just rubber-band a fat roll of $1 bills like a boss? That's what I do.

But, the debit card...

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/e4d279ab-5f58-4611-aa1e-c215edbdf154#HkndPOfg5f.copy

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wallets to me are like sunglasses to some of you

Mar 21, 2018, 12:48 PM

I don't think I've ever spent more than $10 on one. Stumbling upon an abandoned pile on a clearance rack at JC Penneys or Academy Sports is how I attain mine.

It holds some folding money, a couple cards and is small enough to fit in your pocket. The specifications are not lengthy and complex.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have a Trayvax wallet, highly recommend...

Mar 21, 2018, 1:08 PM

Place for about 6 cards, 3 or 4 bills, and a key. Great American company and the wallet gets better over time

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was gifted a Coach wallet by my wife back when we were

Mar 21, 2018, 1:11 PM

still dating and it is THICC. I'd never owned anything other than a $10 Walmart wallet so this has been a huge step up and it has lasted at least twice as long as any other wallet I've ever owned without showing too much wear. Someday I'll downsize, but right now I like 'em THICC and full of lots of things I don't need.

ROH

Do you keep in in the back pocket?

Mar 21, 2018, 1:14 PM

If so, hip issues in 3...2...

THIS

Mar 21, 2018, 1:20 PM

I had a couple back pocket (all Coach too, SwimmingTiger, because LDR AF*) wallets before this front pocket juan.

Will NEVER go back.

* actually SheGUAR worked there and they give hella employee discounts

What makes a wallet a front pocket wallet vs a back pocket

Mar 21, 2018, 1:26 PM

wallet? Why couldn't I put your wallet in my back pocket?

ROH

Sure, you can put any ole wallet in your

Mar 21, 2018, 1:29 PM

front pocket but I have found that the money clip with a few pockets fits better. The only thing I don't like about the one I have now is I feel like I'm flashing my cash around constantly.

Bruh

Mar 21, 2018, 1:40 PM [ in reply to What makes a wallet a front pocket wallet vs a back pocket ]

I do, but I take it out while I'm at work or driving or at

Mar 21, 2018, 1:20 PM [ in reply to Do you keep in in the back pocket? ]

home so I pretty much never sit on it. It hurts to sit on immediately so I always know it's there and remove it.

ROH

That guy on their website either has little hands

Mar 21, 2018, 1:28 PM

or the thing seems bigger than the front pocket folder i carry now.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In my personal opinion

Mar 21, 2018, 1:44 PM

The AR (Assault Rifle) Wallet 15 (thats how many rounds it fires per second) needs to be outlawed. There should be greater restrictions on purchasing something like this. Thoughts and prayers aren't working.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

I've been carrying one if these for about 5 years.

Mar 21, 2018, 2:43 PM

In orange, of course.

https://www.flipsidewallet.com/

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

I have the same based on your recommendation

Mar 21, 2018, 2:46 PM

I do not regret it.

Everything is contained and doesn't fall out when I drop my wallet. Plus RFID and orange

I remember recommending them on here before.

Mar 21, 2018, 2:49 PM

Glad you like it - it really is a great wallet, and people always ask about it when you "whip it out"!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Had this one for 3 years. Even thinner.

Mar 21, 2018, 2:50 PM

Much like we used to view cell phones in the aughts, the smaller the better.

https://wpstandard.com/collections/leather-wallets/products/mojave-pickers-wallet

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do I hear Ladies Man when I open this thread?***

Mar 22, 2018, 7:41 AM

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic