Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: College GameDay makes Clemson-Ohio State predictions
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

TNET: College GameDay makes Clemson-Ohio State predictions

Dec 28, 2019, 11:55 AM

College GameDay makes Clemson-Ohio State predictions

ESPN's College GameDay was on site at the Fiesta Bowl between No. 2 Ohio State and No. 3 Clemson to make their predictions. The game is set to kick off after 8 Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you Lee for honoring the boo's from

Dec 28, 2019, 12:07 PM

days gone by . . . Guessing Desmond drew the short "espn" straw . . . We'll make a winner out that Wolverine yet!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Corso picked Brutus in 2016 Fiesta Bowl as well...

Dec 28, 2019, 12:12 PM

... not that whether or not Clemson has been picked has mattered for a while. They just win em all.

Re: TNET: College GameDay makes Clemson-Ohio State predictions

Dec 28, 2019, 12:37 PM

I believe that Kirk Herbstreit is picking his Alma Mater, 0-3 Ohio State. I don't care who you are, 'other than being the coach of the team playing against your Alma Mater, you're going to pull for the school where you spent 3 or 4 years of your life playing on their FB team as Kirk Herbstreit did at OSU. Even if he didn't believe OSU had a chance, he is still going with his Alma Mater in this one!!! And his two sons won't be pulling for the team that they have pulled for all their young life bc, both of Kirk's sons will be All In Clemson Tigers today, and both of them boys would love to be the one that scored the the winning TD for their Clemson Tiger FB team, and they would do it with a H e l l of a huge smile on their face!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2019, 1:11 PM

I bet mama Herbstreit will be wearing orange for her boys even though she is an Ohio grad.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol. You ever had kids playing anything at a high level

Dec 28, 2019, 2:05 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: College GameDay makes Clemson-Ohio State predictions ]

What you used to pull for goes right out the window, and rightfully so.

If the man is any sort of father, and he is, he’s all for his boys’ team.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Half my family went from coots to tigers when I went to Clem

Dec 28, 2019, 3:23 PM

son

Over the years, I have come to respect Herbie as an...

Dec 28, 2019, 3:20 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: College GameDay makes Clemson-Ohio State predictions ]

analyst. An honest broker. He says that when he’s on the job, he’s only focused on his analysis and doesn’t have time to think about what he would personally hope for, etc. I believe him because he’s been fair and consistent as an analyst for so long now.

Dec 28, 2019, 1:36 PM

Kudos to Corso who knows how to pick ‘em! LOL Watch out Brutus, about to get a brutal beat down by the Tigers... 38-17

Dec 28, 2019, 2:13 PM

Maybe, not that close. Tigers show out, is my prediction. Too big a chip on our shoulders after the disrespect we've been shown.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic