Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Corso
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,108

Corso

Sep 30, 2016, 1:59 PM

I fully expect Corso to pick Louisville because of all of the hype and the fact that he hates Clemson.

Remember, Corso putting on a Lousiville big bird hat ensures a Clemson victory, so, please boo if he puts on a tiger costume hat and cheer if he puts on a big bird hat.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Plus, he is a former HC there... Chances are pretty good.***

Sep 30, 2016, 2:01 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He coached there so I guarantee he'll pick Louisville

Sep 30, 2016, 2:08 PM

Plus he's picked against us 3 of the 4 times Gameday has come to Clemson.

Re: Corso

Sep 30, 2016, 2:09 PM

Early each week the common taters hype the team they expect to lose the 8PM ABC game so as to build drama for their Gameday programing. The hype of the early comments trickles into his mind and sticks like glue. That is unless of course the picks are prescripted by management and he volunteers to take the short straw.

That is my theory on why he consistently picks the loser, Leonard Postero would be proud.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2016, 2:12 PM

Or because we are gonna win!!!, however you want to look at it I recon! He puts the Card Head on a couple weeks again when we were underdogs against FSU. Well we know how that turned out!!! WHO GIVES A FLIP? Mascot heads locations a Rock, what color underwear you are wearing is going to have nothing to do with buddy!!!

Just hope to escape w/o #8 looking like a pretzel... okay?***

Sep 30, 2016, 2:19 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Uh...

Sep 30, 2016, 2:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Corso ]

"Mascot heads locations a Rock, what color underwear you are wearing is going to have nothing to do with buddy!!!"

Was this a random word generator program?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Probably just the bourbon....***

Sep 30, 2016, 2:21 PM

misspelled education***

Sep 30, 2016, 2:24 PM

A constant... Never even factored in the equation.***

Sep 30, 2016, 2:26 PM

Sep 30, 2016, 2:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Corso ]

Since you guys are relatively new to being on a gameday and national stage, I wouldn't expect you to understand.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,108
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic