Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Correct me if I'm wrong, but regarding the NCAA ruling:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Correct me if I'm wrong, but regarding the NCAA ruling:

May 24, 2019, 3:14 PM

According to the statement from the player's representation, over 29 supplements that they were given through Clemson all tested negative. While I hate it for the players, who I believe are innocent, doesn't that report then clear Clemson of inadvertently giving it to players. In February, it seemed all of our competitors wanted it to turn out that the athletic department unknowingly gave supplements that had the substance in it. Now that has been ruled out! So even though this report takes away that accusation by opposing fans, I'm sure they will use it to cling to something else.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here’s what I’d like to know:

May 24, 2019, 3:18 PM

Does the NCAA still allow fake colleges and fake degrees?

Asking for a friend in chapel hole.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ Great comeback Row86!

May 24, 2019, 3:41 PM

Touche!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Here’s what I’d like to know:

May 24, 2019, 3:51 PM [ in reply to Here’s what I’d like to know: ]

Yes, however, the fake classes and degrees have to be available to all students. If the non-athletes don't find out about these classes until they are full with athletes, it's not the institutions fault.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They might should have taken a different strategy with the

May 24, 2019, 9:45 PM [ in reply to Here’s what I’d like to know: ]

appeal. They should have tried the UNCheat approach. All students could have had a supplement tainted with ostarine, not just athletes, therefore all is good.

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They might should have taken a different strategy with the

May 24, 2019, 11:03 PM

Following that line of thought - tigerband1 - if say 3 students were tested to show traces of ostarine - seems that would be the evidence necessary to prove your hypothesis that all students - and not just student-athletes - have equal access to any ostarine tainted supplements. Certainly the NCAA would have to accept this occurrence as being acceptable given the gracious precedent they set in the fake-classes-for-all case at that academic bastion - UNC !!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic