Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Choklahoma- may get beat by osu cowboys
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,420

Choklahoma- may get beat by osu cowboys

Nov 17, 2019, 12:43 AM

Not impressed with Oklahoma and the double standard. They’re being praised for their win at Baylor tonight. Baylor was way overrated... made for tv is all. Baylor = Wake. IMO even odds game.

Baylor skated by with poor competition. had wake been 9-0 today and very easily they could have been... just like Baylor they’d have been in the top 15. Lots of hype. Look what we did compared to what choklahoma did.

That’s how I can say without orange colored glasses that they’re really 3 teams comparable to us. We’ll know next week if 0310 holds up. We’ve played aTm and they played wisky.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Baylor was the big choker today . . .

Nov 17, 2019, 1:48 AM

and I'm really not convinced that Penn State has a good team at all.

So I won't know what tOSU has . . . even after next weekend!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Correct. No one in B1G will indicate if tOSU is good

Nov 17, 2019, 6:13 AM

Similarly for LSU and you even argue Clemson. Thankful for CFP or we'd be left out.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What?

Nov 17, 2019, 8:24 AM

Who DOES a team have to beat to indicate that they are "good?"

I like our chances against ANYONE

Nov 17, 2019, 7:19 AM [ in reply to Baylor was the big choker today . . . ]

I can NOT wait to see us play USuC, and/or 031O State, LSU, UGA, Oregon, Utah OR Oklahoma.

Next?!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: Baylor was the big choker today . . .

Nov 17, 2019, 8:39 AM [ in reply to Baylor was the big choker today . . . ]

Sheets,

Out of curiosity, if you need to see a certain team defeat a another team that you are “sure is good” in order to label THAT team, how do you know Clemson is actually good? Just trying to understand the logic. Sounds like you’ve got it all figured out. Thanks.

Re: Choklahoma- may get beat by osu cowboys

Nov 17, 2019, 1:50 AM

beaten

Nov 17, 2019, 5:47 AM

OU is 88-18 against them. Good bad or indifferent all they do is win Bedlam. Only thing OSU has going is it is in Stillwater

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 17, 2019, 7:28 AM

"they’re really 3 teams comparable to us" = who are the 3 other teams? I don't see any. CLEMSON should be #1 and some of those other teams could be tied for 5th or something lower.

Nov 17, 2019, 8:03 AM

Maybe 0310, LSU, and Bama. I certainly believe we’re better than any of them and will beat any head to head as well... but they’re good teams and any could give us a game.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OSU clearly is. They have the best defense/offense combo

Nov 17, 2019, 8:32 AM [ in reply to Re: Choklahoma- may get beat by osu cowboys ]

in the country, possibly even better than ours, but we will see. LSU and Bama have the two best offenses in the country outside of Oklahoma (or did when Tua is healthy), but neither has a defense on the level of Clemson and OSU. LSU's defense looks particularly leaky.

I'm not sure why everyone is so skeptical about Ohio State. They have the 2nd most talented roster in all of CFB - right there with Alabama.

https://247sports.com/Season/2019-Football/CollegeTeamTalentComposite/

I know that's not a great way to judge teams, but when you have that much talent it shouldn't be a surprise when you field a great football team. There's no reason to assume they are a "fraud" like you may do with Minnesota or Baylor.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,420
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic