Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coots pulling for Alabama just because they're in the sec?,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Coots pulling for Alabama just because they're in the sec?,

Jan 15, 2016, 6:18 AM

Is like pulling for the devil just because hes in the bible! And that's about the truth. It takes the same mentality. But most coots don't actually think. Do they?
GO TIGERS!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coots pulling for Alabama just because they're in the sec?,

Jan 15, 2016, 6:21 AM

Egg Roll!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2016, 6:32 AM

Youre a little late to the party, huh

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2016, 6:34 AM

How's that? Already posted?

Jan 15, 2016, 6:44 AM

Good lord, the coots have been coattail clingers ever since they joined the $ec. Its nothing new.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2016, 7:23 AM

Coots were in love with FSU and Tulane when they were all up in the Metro .
Its wadda Coot do .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jan 15, 2016, 7:26 AM

They pulled for AL just because they hate us so bad. Why do they hate us? Jealousy! That's the answer. It always has been their biggest issue. They want what we always have had, but they never will.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2016, 8:42 AM

Coots hate us more then the pull for the lamecocks.

Jan 15, 2016, 9:35 AM

As the line from "Silence Of The Lambs" says, "They covet what they do not have." They want what we have so bad they cannot stand it. The truth is they never will have what we have. Many are not smart enough to see that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2016, 9:42 AM

Great quote! And well said.
GO TIGERS!!!

Jan 15, 2016, 7:36 AM

This is a terrible analogy.

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

It's really more a case....

Jan 15, 2016, 8:02 AM

of alleviating a HUGE inferiority complex by living vicariously through other teams that are actually worth a **** which has pretty much been a common theme among JockStraps throughout history.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Jan 15, 2016, 8:02 AM [ in reply to Re: Coots pulling for Alabama just because they're in the sec?, ]

Your team is terrible .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Coots pulling for Bama because they're playing Clemson

Jan 15, 2016, 7:58 AM

Period.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol.. only 2 teams made it. That means all other

Jan 15, 2016, 8:11 AM

Fan bases had to choose a side for whatever reason.

Do you think Clemson's biggest rival would pull for them?

Be realistic.

Go to an auburn board and let me know who they were pulling for.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Surprisingly, not all JockStraps....

Jan 15, 2016, 8:18 AM

choose to live vicariously through the good teams in the $EC.

Ran into a couple of Capons at the Grand Canyon who said they were pulling for Clemson. They said they can't stand Alabama and their entitlement mentality.

I am curious though...without Alabama, whose coattails would $CU fans ride.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Surprisingly, not all JockStraps....

Jan 15, 2016, 9:55 AM

My point exactly. Maybe not all of us remember. But FSU dominated the ACC for a long time, the won national titles and just beat everyone. I never pulled for them, not ounce. I knew as long as they're there on top. We weren't going to be. The pulled talent from the state every year and left us with what was left. We had to try and beat them with less talent every year. I guess much like the coots have to now with us. But we're not in their conference. So they can build even though we're an elite program. ( not that I believe they have a snowballs chance in he'll of being anything more then a spoiler) but if they have dreams of a conference championship? They need bama down a few levels to ever compete.
GO TIGERS!!

$CU doesn't have the talent or the coaching to be elite....

Jan 15, 2016, 10:03 AM

The ONLY chance they have at any sustained level of success over the next few years is to hope and pray that everyone else declines to their level.

Re: $CU doesn't have the talent or the coaching to be elite....

Jan 15, 2016, 10:06 AM

Lol true. Or maybe resurrect some hall of fame coach . do they know where bear Bryant's buried?
GO TIGERS!!

You would be surprised how many Auburn fans were pulling

Jan 15, 2016, 8:46 AM [ in reply to Lol.. only 2 teams made it. That means all other ]

for Bama.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lol.. only 2 teams made it. That means all other

Jan 15, 2016, 8:49 AM [ in reply to Lol.. only 2 teams made it. That means all other ]

I don't care if they pull for us. But let me say it in a way you might understand. Let's say? Lamecocks are playing , say wake forest in the national championship. I might pull for wake. But I'm not buying wake forest sh*t and walking around with it. Nor would I think it helped us for wake to win. Get it?

Frankly, I'd rather not have them pulling for us....

Jan 15, 2016, 8:54 AM

The "suckage" may rub off and drag us down to their level.

Jan 15, 2016, 8:20 AM

They do have something in common. Both teams are losing their best players early to the draft. But with Bama, they'll reload after Henry leaves and do just fine. Coots are losing their only good player. Cooper's move leaves them no hope for a 2016 season as "good" as 2015 was.

Skai Moore is returning for them....

Jan 15, 2016, 8:40 AM

but only because his draft projection wasn't particularly favorable.

He's too small and lacks the ideal bulk to play linebacker in the NFL. He has the athleticism, instincts and ball skills but without adding some muscle, he will likely be forced to attempt the difficult transition to safety at the next level.

So, look for CussChamp to play Moore at safety some next season in a attempt to improve his NFL Draft stock

Not sure why be concerned or upset that coots want

Jan 15, 2016, 8:52 AM

Clemson to lose every game, SEC or otherwise? How does that affect us?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't think SEC had much to do with it...sure they would be

Jan 15, 2016, 9:03 AM

for the other team no matter who it was. They just like it better than it was a team from their conference that beat us.

Re: Don't think SEC had much to do with it...sure they would be

Jan 15, 2016, 9:40 AM

Think that's a fine line. But if you have children in high school. You'd know how bad it is. No coot has said anything to me other then " Clemson played good or they had a chance to win" but that not what my kids hear. I don't give two ##### what someone says to me, if you know me, you would know I can handle it anyway need be. But when it my kids? Well that's where I get pissed.

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic