Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coots going to pull the plug????
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Coots going to pull the plug????

Aug 28, 2020, 7:16 AM

https://www.postandcourier.com/columbia/usc-develops-closing-plans-after-covid-19-cases-double-will-pull-the-plug-if-i/article_8c5d1882-e897-11ea-91b5-9f213e65ac3f.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wouldn't care if the Coots fell off the map. WGAS***

Aug 28, 2020, 7:23 AM

Re: I wouldn't care if the Coots fell off the map. WGAS***

Aug 28, 2020, 8:25 AM

Henry Mcfoghornleghorn would never allow that. In the end they are not a private entity and state legislature would have to approve of something like that first. They could however cancel football to save the embarrassment of a 0 win season.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I saw an article yesterday...

Aug 28, 2020, 8:33 AM

that implied the uof6c offense under BoBo was hard to stop even after losing their top two RB's from last year, the likely starter at RB this year, and their top WR from last year. uof6c fans are giddy with excitement as is generally the case this time of year until the actual season starts. What they apparently don't realize is this says more about their swiss cheese defense than it does about the offense. Should they go ahead and place the order for those fifth place rings now?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: I saw an article yesterday...

Aug 28, 2020, 9:21 AM

fifthe would be a strech

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I saw an article yesterday...

Aug 28, 2020, 1:39 PM [ in reply to I saw an article yesterday... ]

It’s August and the usual pre-season hype. Reality doesn’t typically settle in until late September. I can already hear the, “We need to fire Muschamp...but we can’t buy him out” talk.

So...

Aug 28, 2020, 8:23 AM

most of the positive cases are coming from fraternity and sorority houses in the Greek Village? As a result, uof6c has now quarantined five of those houses and more will likely be quarantined by the end of the week? Four Greek letter organizations were suspended for hosting large parties, and an undisclosed number of students were disciplined for hosting parties and breaking quarantine. uof6c then sent letters to students and families with stern warnings outlining the consequences that may result for holding such parties and breaking quarantine (i.e., suspension and/or expulsion). One letter cited a “number of alarming incidents” that led to cases of alcohol poisoning.

I can't help but wonder, what did they think was really going to happen? Talk about a lack of self-awareness and allowing the inmates to run the asylum. Sheesh !!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Coots going to pull the plug????

Aug 28, 2020, 8:59 AM

The humane choice would have been to pull the plug on the football program years ago. They could have saved their fans a life time of needless suffering.

Chicken Flu?

Aug 28, 2020, 9:06 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Five Points strikes again***

Aug 28, 2020, 3:51 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic