Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
T Higgins - much ado
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 4,247

T Higgins - much ado

Jun 11, 2018, 7:41 PM

About nothing

http://www.thestate.com/sports/college/acc/clemson-university/article212979679.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: T Higgins - much ado

Jun 11, 2018, 7:42 PM

Where do I send my New Spring check ? They've handled this as well as could be expected .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

I’ll TMale u my address.

Jun 11, 2018, 7:52 PM

I’m now the lead tithing official for New spring in Greenville as regards to the Clemson Football Program.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: T Higgins - much ado

Jun 11, 2018, 8:04 PM [ in reply to Re: T Higgins - much ado ]

TigerDug --- Just send the check to me. All you need do is sign it and I will save you all the trouble of having to do so much writing.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry coots. Try again.

Jun 11, 2018, 7:51 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"a failed publicity stunt." nice try coots***

Jun 11, 2018, 7:52 PM

An expected outcome, but don't think Dabo isn't going to

Jun 11, 2018, 8:14 PM

have a teaching moment about exposing yourself to ne'er-do-wells in commerce or anywhere while sporting the paw.

Oh no. Tee Higgins with a chip on his shoulder all season. Hope our QB gets him the ball well.

Go Tigers.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coots are such hypocrites!!! What about their...

Jun 11, 2018, 8:22 PM

Star QB receiving a Lamborghini the week after he decided he would forgo his senior year of high school?

Hmmmm?!?!?

Sorry, can’t sweep this one under the rug, peckerheads!!!

~JKB

Kid looks too old to be little Jakie.***

Jun 11, 2018, 8:46 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

It doesn't count if you can't reach the pedals.***

Jun 11, 2018, 8:50 PM [ in reply to Coots are such hypocrites!!! What about their... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: It doesn't count if you can't reach the pedals.***

Jun 11, 2018, 9:34 PM

The fact that this is on Kornbutt's site is laughable in itself. That fat clown should have been banned from the Clemson campus during Bowden's tenure because of his dishonesty towards recruits. He has no integrity in my opinion.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good post----why Korncoot is even allowed on campus

Jun 11, 2018, 10:50 PM

after the little escapades of him calling Spiller's Mom and calling Tommy Bowden a "coward" (for trying to get the state HS football finals held in DV one freakin' time) remains a mystery to me. A lot of Div 1 coaches would have had him banned permanently----can you imagine if Kornblut was an Auburn grad and former Auburn booster club member and pulling this same crap on Saban????? Thelma Lou from Hatchechubbee would've taken him out with her 1947 John Deere tractor and THEN Saban would have had his drivers license revoked in city limits of Tuscaloosa and on campus.

Bowden did have that guy who runs the High School Report (is it Bill Bates??---fading memory) banned permanently for some stuff he said to a recruits father and he should have done the same to Kornblut.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the HS Report guy's name is

Jun 11, 2018, 11:02 PM

BillY Baker

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 4,247
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic