Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coots Say 7-8 wins is too little
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 52
| visibility 1

Coots Say 7-8 wins is too little

Jan 25, 2016, 9:44 PM

From the Gold Site: FGF
SportsSuites1
SportsSuites1
lostcock said: ?
I'm stoked about BMac, and Edwards. The rest is gravy, and those two would likely not be here had we kept the same regime. Wait until Boom (and staff) have a full recruiting season, and especially if we can win 7-8 games this year.7-8 is a dangerously low 'expectation' IMHO ... we're not BARE in the cupboard we have a LOT of talent on this squad in need of specific 'fill-in' step-up play from the recruits, redshirts & backups from this year's squad.

There's NO GOOD REASON we can't compete and WIN in this conference - NONE. We already HAVE MANY players 'highly-rated' before they arrived here and we're getting new blood at some important positions.

8-wins should be the BARE MINIMUM we achieve in 2016 with a 'goal' to win 10 and then win a decent bowl. A 1-year 'wait' max (accepting a 'repeat' in year 2 whatever happens (as long as it's a minimum of 8 wins this year) then back to 10-minimum EVERY YEAR thereafter.

SEVEN is TOO LOW a 'target'. We CAN and I believe we will do better than that. Including a 'W' over clemson on the road, whatever our record is going into that game.

There's NO REASON South Carolina should not be a Top -15 team EVERY YEAR ... maybe an 8-win 'fall-off' once in a decade .(still w/ a bowl win to sneak into the final Top-25) .. but THAT should be the minimum 'standard'.

The BARE MINIMUM!!! SOS broke EVERY barrier except SEC Champ/NC ... we KNOW what it's like to WIN, we KNOW what it's like to beat the VERY BEST ... at home AND 'on the road'. clemson, Florida, Tennessee, Georgia, WHOEVER they schedule from the West - we can beat any of them, ROUTINELY 2/3/4/5 years in a row ... we've DONE IT!!! And that's all ANYONE, the players, the coaches, the administration and the fans should be satisfied with.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

funny they had a UF coach that won a NC and couldn't win 4

Jan 25, 2016, 9:49 PM

what do they think a UF coach with a 4 win season can get them?

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Re: Coots Say 7-8 wins is too little

Jan 25, 2016, 9:51 PM

5 should be their goal . That would be an improvement .
They have to get back to competing with the Citadels of the world before they start worrying about bowl games and beating football schools .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jan 25, 2016, 9:59 PM

I think 6-6 is a realistic goal.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Jan 25, 2016, 10:02 PM

for who. certainly not the coots

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 25, 2016, 10:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Coots Say 7-8 wins is too little ]

Meanwhile we think a national championship is a realistic goal.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Something something wimmin's hoops***

Jan 26, 2016, 10:06 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Jan 26, 2016, 11:16 AM [ in reply to Re: Coots Say 7-8 wins is too little ]

> I think 6-6 is a realistic goal.

With what?

Seriously, you have question marks EVERYWHERE. I have never, ever seen such a talent deficiency in recent memory at USC since maybe the end of Lou Holtz's regime...though honestly, this looks worse.

You have no QB. I know, I know, Brandon McIlwain. He's also a true freshman who is NOT enrolling early, and he's a six-foot white kid who played in Pennsylvania against even smaller, slower white kids, and while he's obviously got some Johnny Manziel in his game he's also a part-time football player who's apparently more interested in baseball. His HUDL highlights show some talent; they also show a kid who's about to jump up about 10 levels in competition when he enters the SEC from the Amish League he was playing in Pennsylvania. Aside from that I see Perry Orth and Lorenzo Nunez, neither of whom scare, well, anybody.

No running backs. Even Brandon Wilds, who was maybe slightly above average, is gone. Mike Davis is long gone. There's nothing in the pipe aside from some guys who are, well, Just Some Guys. Considering what Carolina has had in the recent past, wow, it looks grim here.

No impact wide receivers. At all. Pharoah Cooper is gone, and nobody remotely dangerous remains. Your best returning WR, Deebo Samuel is a local boy made good, an Inman kid who walked on and fought for and won his spot...but nobody will confuse him with, say, Sammy Watkins. Or Nuk Hopkins. Or Mike Williams. You know, all those first-round talents who played (or now play) Upstate ways....

OL - nothing but questions. You had some NFL players on that line in recent years, some true monsters - and they're gone. LT Brandon Shell was the last of them and he's now history, along with both starting guards, as well as starting TE Jerrell Adams. Clemson really wanted Zack Bailey but he's one guy, and an interior guy at that. Who protects the QB?

No offense to your D - pardon the pun - but it was...horrific. It's digested two DC's in the last two years and ranked above #100 overall out of 127 FBS teams but the real problem is talent in the front seven, there just...isn't any. Other than Skai Moore - who is the one obvious NFL talent on Carolina's roster this next year - that front 7 is about as bad as you see in the SEC these days.

So...6-6 out of that is...ambitious. To put it mildly. This looks like a 4-5-win team, max. Other than Skai Moore, who's a single impact guy on the squad, at any position on the field? I do like that JUCO-transfer safety, Diggs, I think his name was, but aside from that I don't even see passable starters in a lot of places.

Jan 26, 2016, 11:44 AM

I mean you're saying it's a possible 5 win team but 6 wins is absurd?

But you're right we are in real trouble if McIlwain has dropped out of school already and become white.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 26, 2016, 12:31 PM

Sorry, whoops. Was trying to be clever, ended up failing. Yeah, he's black. Looked like the Roadrunner being chased by Wile E. Coyote on most of his film...and My Word, the guys chasing him were small. And slow. And so white they sorta...glowed. Point is, there's a reason he only got a 5.8, low-end 4-star per Rivals, and it has everything to do with his size and the level of competition he was playing.

Will McIlwain's game play in the SEC, is the real question? Looked like a whole lotta running around and through the entire D, on his film. He does throw a nice mid-range ball, and he does have some obvious pocket presence. He's an obvious spread guy, so if Muschamp wants to line up in the I and pound the rock like he tried to at UF, I doubt it'll fly...not that it flew overly well at Florida. But McIlwain is NOT going to be successful in a typical grind-it-out SEC trench-warfare offense. Be honest, McIlwain looks like the sort of guy who would kill it at Houston or Marshall or some place like that; he looks like a Mid-Major superstar, I don't know if he needs to be getting tackled by 300+ pound linemen every game, he's not built for that. Just my take...and keep in mind, last year my exact words regarding Conner Mitch were: he has zero pocket awareness and the mobility of a statue, which will get him killed...the refs might as well draw a chalk outline on the field before every play, it'll save the coroner some time.

Mitch lasted exactly 2 games before he basically wound up in traction, so I think I won that argument. And the problem with McIlwain I see on film is that he's small and lightly-built and too much of his game is built around running - not scrambling, but outright running - and that will get a little QB killed against SEC defenses as well. Or Clemson.

Just sayin'. But McIlwain's got some obvious talent, I'm just not 100% his game totally translates to the league - or the scheme - he'll be playing in. Especially as a part-timer whose heart is really with baseball. Be interesting to see...and if there's any hope, it is McIlwain, since Nunez and Orth aren't going to get it done for the Gamecocks anytime soon.

Jan 26, 2016, 12:55 PM

Quozzel, fwiw I'm not on the Mcilwain bandwagon. I don't think he's going to come in and be a superstar like the guys on fgf. His video was good but I'm not impressed by his throwing motion. I think he needs work to be successful at the D1 level. I doubt he's our starting QB next year.

Likewise I don't think muschamp is going with the ground and pound approach like he did at UF because like you said we won't win those war of attritions like Alabama and the other big SEC schools can. We can't recruit at the level those schools can.

I think Roper was brought in to spread it out at UF but he only had one year to do it there. He had to go with what he had that year. I think you will see us be more spread this year.

I'm not saying we will be a minimum six win team. We could easily be a 4 win team. I just don't see it being out of reach like you stated.

Come on now...

Jan 26, 2016, 1:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Coots Say 7-8 wins is too little ]

If we're gonna slam the coots, lets at least have all the facts straight first... if not we sound like dumb rednecks. Here are some corrections:

1. McIlwain IS enrolling early - he's already on campus.
2. McIlwain is not white
3. Pennsylvania plays good HS football
4. His scholarship is for football, if he was more interested in baseball he could have entered the draft where he would have been a 1st round pick. He turned down $1M signing bonus to play football.
5. Coots just signed Tyren Jones - formerly from Bama (who got PT as a true frosh). As we know all too well, Bama doesn't sign crappy running backs.
6. Deebo Samuel did not walk-on.
7. Coots have a transfer center who sat out last season who was all-ACC. They have some questions on the OL, but two highly rated 4* guys in Bailey and Pellage (who many schools wanted... no clue how they landed him w the old crap staff).
8. Coots' front 7 will be made up of mainly 4* players. I imagine Muschump will do a better job with them than Hoke the Joke.
9. Coots (frankly anyone) should beat the following teams on their schedule in 2016: Vandy, ECU, Kentucky, UMass & Western Carolina. That's 5 wins. I imagine they'll beat at least one of the following: Miss State (no QB), Mizzou (get them at home), UF/UT/UGA (Coots are usually good for one "###?" win each year). So frankly, 6-6 is very much a realistic goal for them.

Please take more time when responding to Coots... it doesn't do us any good to spout off unintelligently. It's very easy to Google things.

Re: Come on now...

Jan 26, 2016, 2:47 PM

That's funny ECU has never just laid down for them. Kentucky has had their fair share of wins against them.

I'll give you Mizzou as a tossup, but counting out Dan Mullen and Miss St. Is dump dak prescott was overrated and was strictly a system qb.

They aren't talented enough to be UF, UT, UGA, or Clemson.

They have 3 wins that should def happen and then will need luck and injuries to other teams to win anything else.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jan 26, 2016, 2:57 PM [ in reply to Come on now... ]

> If we're gonna slam the coots, lets at least have all
> the facts straight first... if not we sound like dumb
> rednecks. Here are some corrections:
>
> 1. McIlwain IS enrolling early - he's already on
> campus.
> 2. McIlwain is not white
> 3. Pennsylvania plays good HS football
> 4. His scholarship is for football, if he was more
> interested in baseball he could have entered the
> draft where he would have been a 1st round pick. He
> turned down $1M signing bonus to play football.
> 5. Coots just signed Tyren Jones - formerly from Bama
> (who got PT as a true frosh). As we know all too
> well, Bama doesn't sign crappy running backs.
> 6. Deebo Samuel did not walk-on.
> 7. Coots have a transfer center who sat out last
> season who was all-ACC. They have some questions on
> the OL, but two highly rated 4* guys in Bailey and
> Pellage (who many schools wanted... no clue how they
> landed him w the old crap staff).
> 8. Coots' front 7 will be made up of mainly 4*
> players. I imagine Muschump will do a better job
> with them than Hoke the Joke.
> 9. Coots (frankly anyone) should beat the following
> teams on their schedule in 2016: Vandy, ECU,
> Kentucky, UMass & Western Carolina. That's 5 wins.
> I imagine they'll beat at least one of the
> e following: Miss State (no QB), Mizzou (get them at
> home), UF/UT/UGA (Coots are usually good for one
> "###?" win each year). So frankly, 6-6 is very much
> a realistic goal for them.
>
> Please take more time when responding to Coots... it
> doesn't do us any good to spout off unintelligently.
> It's very easy to Google things.

Didn't know about Tyren Jones or the All-ACC center transferring in, and I thought Deebo was a walk-on, and McIlwain being white was a typo. McIlwain isn't listed as an early enrollee per rivals.com's recruiting list, which is what I was looking at, though your "google search" did indeed reveal he enrolled early. Other than that...well, matter of opinion. Most of the "4-stars" on their DL are JUCO transfers who were nonfactors their first years or simply have never lived up to their billing; I've heard high school coaches say that FCS schools have better talent in their front seven than Carolina does right now. And the level McIlwain was playing at looked like a church league. Either that or McIlwain is Usain Bolt, because he was blowing past - and through - those poor kids like they were traffic cones with helmets on top. The level was embarrassing, and anybody calling it "good" because of a google search needs a new eye doctor.

And you say the Gamecocks "should" beat Vandy, ECU, Kentucky, UMass, and Western Carolina. That's optimistic. I still see a team that had a wretched offense last year that lost its one impact guy on the perimeter in Pharoah Cooper, and also lost three OL, including its one really good NFL prospect in Brandon Shell. Zack Bailey is a very different animal than Christian Pellage...Pellage I could take or leave, Bailey is a straight-up stud, IMHO. Again, I think those 5 "likely" wins are predicated on them getting some sudden quality out of McIlwain because otherwise that offense will be...ineffective, to put it mildly, and that D still has been awful, awful, awful the last couple of years. Yes, yes, I know Coach Boom is a defensive guy and he did build a good D even at UF...but man, he just doesn't have anything to work with there at Carolina right now. And an abjectly ineffective offense - which I think they could be looking at - to go with a porous defense could mean they're dropping games to the likes of Vandy, ECU, and Kentucky. I think they're that bad this year.

Jan 26, 2016, 3:25 PM

Here's why I think 6-6 is realistic: Coots won 3 games last year... but they were legitimately close to beating UT and A&M (on the road) and UF at home. They played us close, but I never really felt in danger of losing that game (similar to the national championship for us, they scored at the very end to make it look closer than it was). Of note: They did this with PERRY $*#&ing ORTH as their QB!

Losing Pharoh will hurt a lot, but I find it hard to believe that McIlwain or Mitch or Nunez will not be better QBs this year under Roper than Orth was last year. Other than at WR, I think the coots will be stronger next year simply due to experience and a much better coaching staff (we can hate all we want, but it's pretty clear that Muschump's staff is head and shoulders better than that hilarious patchwork staff Spurrier put together his last few years).

If they're just a bit better than last year, 6 games should not be out of the question. But who cares though right? 6 games barely gets them into a crap bowl.

Jan 26, 2016, 11:34 AM [ in reply to Re: Coots Say 7-8 wins is too little ]

Are you counting the spring game as a win or loss?

Oh heck yes!

Jan 25, 2016, 9:52 PM

The higher the delusion, the harder the fall!

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

He's the Baghdad Bob of FGF...

Jan 25, 2016, 9:58 PM

Even the hardcore coots over there know he lives in a fantasy world. THEY laugh at him. What does that tell you?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

did anyone ever ask this clown how much money he lost

Jan 25, 2016, 10:06 PM

on the Orange Bowl??

Someone posted a link to an fgf thread in which he claimed to have bet a large amount of cash on the Sooners

Message was edited by: tigrjm76®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 25, 2016, 10:00 PM

Some idiots cannot get out of their own stupidity! I have studied Usuck's 2016 schedule and six wins despite some question marks within the SEC would be a major outcome. These fans do not remember how difficult it is to win road games consistently and they start with three out of their four first games! I predict five wins at most with luck at home against somebody among UGa. Texas A&M, UT and Missouri.

Keeping hoping because Clemson is about to have top ten back to back to back recruiting classes from 2015 thru 2017 at least!

Go Tigers!

Jan 26, 2016, 6:52 AM

Sept. 1: at Vanderbilt* WIN
Sept. 10: at Mississippi State* LOSS
Sept. 17: EAST CAROLINA WIN
Sept. 24: at Kentucky* LOSS
Oct. 1: TEXAS A&M* TOSSUP
Oct. 8: GEORGIA* HUGE LOSS
Oct. 22: MASSACHUSETTS WIN
Oct. 29: TENNESSEE* HUGE LOSS
Nov. 5: MISSOURI* TOSSUP
Nov. 12: at Florida* LOSS
Nov. 19: WESTERN CAROLINA WIN
Nov. 26: at Clemson HUGE LOSS

I think there's a good chance they drop the opener, but 4-6 wins are possible. Throw in a wild card of ECU, UMass or WCU having a good year and it could be 2-3 wins again.

Jan 25, 2016, 10:04 PM

This guy must be living in La La land.....a very long history for the coots indicates he should be very happy (and thankful) for a 7 win season because it has not happened very many times over the past 112 years....coots have won 7 or more games only 27 times (or less than 25% of the time) since 1903..... Go Tigers!!!!!!

They're crazy have they looked

Jan 25, 2016, 10:05 PM

At their roster? They return 7 defensive lineman!!! That's 7 total DT and DE's, that's not even a two deep and most of them have no talent. Look at their WR, RB, QB, and TE's they have no play makers mo one that you'd even need to double cover. They'll be lucky to win 6 and that's a stretch. And as for 10 wins they only have 10 total wins the past 2 seasons, they'll be lucky to top our 2015 win total if you add their 2014, 2015, and 2016 together.

Jan 25, 2016, 10:20 PM

He doesn't think Spurrier could keep the recruits that committed to play for him?

Jan 25, 2016, 11:01 PM

Count to THREE (3) COOTS. B/C WE COMING

Jan 25, 2016, 11:06 PM

I hope to 6 bomb them in 4 years.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

5-6 Feels More Like Reality For The Foreseeable Future

Jan 25, 2016, 11:15 PM

If They Schedule 3 FBS Teams. Even Citadel is Not a Sure Thing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 5-6 Feels More Like Reality For The Foreseeable Future

Jan 25, 2016, 11:42 PM

3 FBS and Vandy. They should have 4 wins right there. They'll get 6 or 7 wins.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 25, 2016, 11:17 PM

Agree with the one poster who said even most #### worshipers roll their eyes when he starts all his BS. Top 15 every year? They didn't win their first Bowl until 1995! Does that sound like a Big time Contender? They have one conference title in football. When was it? 1969 you say? Powerhouse! I bet SEC west is glad they don't play them. C'mon. They couldn't win the East but once when UF, UT, and UGA were as low as they have ever been. SMH.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 26, 2016, 6:14 AM

7 - you get fired
8 - you keep your job
10 - Performing at the standard
15 - Where they think they should be in 2 years

Miss anything, lol, its going to be a long lay off

Jan 26, 2016, 7:32 AM

That suites guy is awesome. He's either one heck of a dedicated troll plying their fans, or he is absolutely insane.

Either way, it's marvelous.

Re: Coots Say.... Bless Their Hearts!

Jan 26, 2016, 7:47 AM

Wow! Great read to start my day off right. There is nothing like comparing ones' self to others who are that delusional and pathetic, in order to feel much better about myself!

I am on top of the world!!

jk

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Jan 26, 2016, 8:10 AM

This is the same poster that argued that Santa was real and said he saw the report on Christmas eve where NORAD was tracking him.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 26, 2016, 8:14 AM

Last year I predicted 3-5 wins for the chickens. I had them losing (possible toss-up) to UNC and beating the Citadel, but that worked out fine.

This year, I see them beating Vandy, WCU, UMass, and possibly Mizzou and ECU. Since TAM lost every stinking QB they had, and that game is in Cola, then that game might be a toss-up. So I am predicting 4-6 wins, with 5 wins as my best guess. It sucks to be a chicken.

No way do they beat:
MSU
UK
UGA
UT
UF
CLEMSON

Since the bowls are so numerous and must accept teams with 5-7 records now, then the chickens might actually get a mediocre bowl.

Jan 26, 2016, 9:22 AM

Kentucky and and Mississippi State should both be winnable.

Jan 26, 2016, 9:40 AM

That's 6 wins right there with 3 FBS and Vandy.

You said the same thing about Kentucky and elCid last year.

Jan 26, 2016, 10:17 AM [ in reply to Re: Coots Say 7-8 wins is too little ]

$CU wins five, possibly six games MAX next year based entirely on an easier schedule rather than actual team improvement.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: You said the same thing about Kentucky and elCid last year.

Jan 26, 2016, 10:37 AM

SS1 is a dork. His own redneck fan base thinks he is an idiot

Re: You said the same thing about Kentucky and elCid last year.

Jan 26, 2016, 10:38 AM [ in reply to You said the same thing about Kentucky and elCid last year. ]

We lost those two games by a combined 5 points. Looks like I was right that they were winnable.

Moral victories don't count in the win column.***

Jan 26, 2016, 10:46 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Moral victories don't count in the win column.***

Jan 26, 2016, 10:48 AM

Poor biggie. That's not a moral victory.

Jan 26, 2016, 10:51 AM

Are you really SportsSuites1?

Jan 26, 2016, 10:53 AM [ in reply to Re: Moral victories don't count in the win column.*** ]

You were 11 victories behind us in the REAL VICTORY column.

That's sad!

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

You do realize....

Jan 26, 2016, 11:33 AM [ in reply to Re: Moral victories don't count in the win column.*** ]

that being winnable and actually winning are two different things?

Re: You do realize....

Jan 26, 2016, 11:38 AM

Yes I do.

They do in Columbia...always have***

Jan 26, 2016, 1:08 PM [ in reply to Moral victories don't count in the win column.*** ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why are you here?....

Jan 26, 2016, 1:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Coots Say 7-8 wins is too little ]

Shouldn't you be somewhere cooking meth?......

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm reminded of the quote from the movie Animal House....

Jan 26, 2016, 8:43 AM

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son." - Dean Vernon Wormer.

How do you know he's fat? The rest is a given.

Jan 26, 2016, 1:44 PM

nm

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 26, 2016, 8:56 AM

They are bringing in SOME talent. Not much, but more than what they have the past couple of years. I think the X factor that we can't account for as Tigers is the coaching aspect. If Muscoot gets in there and coaches his ### off day in and day out and the coots take to the coaching well, they may actually win 3-5 games this year.

I like your funny words magic man

Jan 26, 2016, 9:38 AM

If they think Citadel was tough this year I hope Tanner doesn't schedule Georgia Southern any time soon. Boom may explode.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 26, 2016, 9:52 AM

I think if you ever lose to a D2 school you should have to play them every year until you win, its only fair

Coots could win anywhere from 2-7 games next year

Jan 26, 2016, 11:31 AM

depending on how the freshmen play. Particularly the QB. But saying 7 wins is a low goal is ridiculous after winning 3 games just last year.

Replies: 52
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic