Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coots. Ha!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,449

Coots. Ha!

Nov 13, 2016, 2:30 AM

I guess its time for the coots to start making t-shirts about our Pitt game. I bet it will have a hashtag and er thing. Ha!........guys, it's still great to be a tiger!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coots. Ha!

Nov 13, 2016, 2:41 AM

Go sleep it off. They got chomped by Florida. We lost one....by 1.....so did Michigan to unranked Iowa....and Washington by even bigger. F a coot. Bama 1, OH State 2....

CLEMSON 3...Pleeeeeeeeaae make a shirt on that, DA's.....while we know that Bentley looked like a Pinto when a few gators Wallen in front of their slow car.

Louisville 4....

Michigan 5....4/5 interchangable depending how the committee views bigger wins vs worse losses.

6. Washington

Nov 13, 2016, 2:44 AM

Oh, and SCar...-100 for only winning against injury decimated teams, 2-8 jokes, and the worst team of the worsr side of your conference....and then lose to a bad Florida. Lmao....so delusional of a fan base.

Nov 13, 2016, 3:31 AM

You say how great it is to be a Tiger, and I believe that it's great to be a Tiger also. But I'm also never concerned about what the coot feel or think about us bc facts are, our program has always been way better than theirs will ever be during our lifetime!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coots are still giddy about their Tenn win a few weeks ago

Nov 13, 2016, 3:39 AM

They probably paid more attention to our game today than their own...We have bigger and better things to worry about right now

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,449
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic