Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coots Always and Only Gonna Get Our Sloppy Seconds
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,726

Coots Always and Only Gonna Get Our Sloppy Seconds

Jul 28, 2019, 5:39 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coots Always and Only Gonna Get Our Sloppy Seconds

Jul 28, 2019, 5:45 PM

Classy post.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My Standards For Classy Are Forfeit When Coots Are Concerned

Jul 28, 2019, 5:50 PM

They deserve nothing but detritus, filth, sewage and doo doo ice.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 28, 2019, 5:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Coots Always and Only Gonna Get Our Sloppy Seconds ]

Well, well are you saying that Feaster never gave it any thought of how much he was going to pisss Clemson fans off by transferring to our most hated rival. Especially when it would have been better for him if he would have went to some other team that could have won more games with him!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 28, 2019, 6:00 PM

I’m saying it’s clear he’s making the decision that HE thinks will give him the best chance of playing in the NFL. Being close to home is likely a factor also. Do I like it? No, it makes me nauseous.

I hope he does well next season until he meets us and can barely walk the next morning.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 28, 2019, 6:18 PM

For his sake, I more so hope he is unable to play us with a non-threatening case of explosive Diareah.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope he helps his team lose every game***

Jul 28, 2019, 8:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Coots Always and Only Gonna Get Our Sloppy Seconds ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

who u got

Jul 28, 2019, 7:44 PM

k chalmers
belk
feaster

do jamwilliams and bryan edwards count?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One thing is for sure

Jul 28, 2019, 7:58 PM

Brad Scott “transferring” to Clemson has had a huge positive impact on our program for a LOOOOOONG time, and continues to, both directly and through Jeff, who is 100% Clemson man.

Would be interesting to see how we would handle a transfer of a graduate player from SCAR. What if Hayden Hurst or whatever his name is, was available? Would we take him? Would we fully trust him?

Is anybody concerned about Feaster providing “intelligence”, either playbook or recruiting, to SCAR and potentially other opponents? I do wish the best for him ultimately, and understand his decision to try to be a featured back...I just wish he had chosen a different destination.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: One thing is for sure

Jul 28, 2019, 8:12 PM

I’d say we wouldn’t accept a transfer from any school without some extraneous circumstances maybe for ST’s or something.

Chump could tune into our playing calling as it is called and it wouldn’t matter. I’m not concerned about that aspect.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feaster said was third string***

Jul 28, 2019, 8:17 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,726
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic