Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coots
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 1

Coots

Mar 15, 2014, 8:57 AM

Why do we have so many coots on this board.go to your own #### board

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coots

Mar 15, 2014, 9:36 AM

ignore! it is a FREE board and they come over to gloat when we lose. they like to see that they get under the skin of tiger fans like you. once again ignore, to complain is futile and helps their cause.

Ignore, LOL

Mar 15, 2014, 9:47 AM

Just like you need to ignore LeadCoot!

Re: Ignore, LOL

Mar 15, 2014, 9:50 AM

which you are not doing. ^^^^. classless individual. can not see forest for trees.

Classless...., Coot posing as a Tiger!

Mar 15, 2014, 9:55 AM

I don't need to ignore. I see a chicken in the forest!

Re: Classless...., Coot posing as a Tiger!

Mar 15, 2014, 10:31 AM

check your inbox and get back to me big boy.

Hmmm, wanting to meet up and fight

Mar 15, 2014, 11:06 AM

Yeah, that sounds like what a Coot would do! LOL

Re: Hmmm, wanting to meet up and fight

Mar 15, 2014, 11:28 AM

just like I figured, hide behind a screen and say things about others that are untrue. you are a true internet hero. easy to spot people like you. once again, check your inbox. you may want to follow your own advise.

Re: Hmmm, wanting to meet up and fight

Mar 15, 2014, 11:36 AM [ in reply to Hmmm, wanting to meet up and fight ]

After you punch him in the beak , remember to watch out for those checken talons ...they can scratch a pile of grain into the dirt in seconds ! Good luck .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

I don't know if classless is a good word for him?

Mar 15, 2014, 11:37 AM [ in reply to Classless...., Coot posing as a Tiger! ]

When someone pretends to be a fan on the rival's website that's bad enough, but when they actually buy a membership to do so - I'd say that reeks of some bigger concerns than class.

Mar 15, 2014, 9:43 AM

Don't know if you are old enough to remember the ole INS. man going door to door to collect INS. premium or to sell you more INS. My Daddy would call them a$$ aches. So just ignore the a$$ aches (coots).

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

nice signature Retired! words to live by :-)

Mar 15, 2014, 9:53 AM

i dropped a few @ss-aches earlier this morning!

i usually have have to take a big coot once or twice first thing in the morning...after i get them out & flush I FEEL MUCH BETTER ;)

Message was edited by: jbthe1tiger99®

Re: nice signature Retired! words to live by :-)

Mar 15, 2014, 11:32 AM

And don't forget to wipe your Spurrier.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Mar 15, 2014, 12:55 PM

ehhh...sometimes i just clean up clowney-style & go lazy ;)
maybe use the bath tub or shower, since i don't have a swimming pool ;)

my spurrier gets really sore alot though & i think it maybe stress, or when i get my upset about Clemson :)

Mar 15, 2014, 7:20 PM

all you true tiger fans calling other members coots but too cheap or poor to join the site. really? and you guys never joined IPTAY of which I am a member, but I am a coot? really? some of you claim to be graduates of this university but can NOT afford at least to join a website you post on and call people who do actually have degrees from this university a coot because they have a different opinion than you. yea, that about right. fits perfectly! keep representing your fine university in an upstanding way.

LOL. You said, "keep representing your fine university in an

Mar 16, 2014, 12:39 PM

"keep representing your fine university in an upstanding way"...

Are you familiar with the word, "irony"?

You're a fraud.

Re: LOL. You said, "keep representing your fine university in an

Mar 16, 2014, 1:02 PM

why are you not a member of the site shane? a little shy on funds? or just cheap? what's your excuse? you also fit in the same group I am talking about. calling people a fraud, and not being a member, makes you a hypocrite, now do you understand? no, you probably do not. sometimes I think this site should be called necknet!

Nothing you said has anything to do with the point.

Mar 17, 2014, 12:24 PM

The point is you're a fraud and it's obvious. Your efforts at such, including buying a membership to support the fraud, are pathetic to say the least.

Fact is, whether or not I pay for a membership on a free site has nothing to do with being hypocritical or a fraud, but you trying to make that silly case adds the adjective "dimwit" along with "fraud".

Thanks for the verification.

Re: Nothing you said has anything to do with the point.

Mar 17, 2014, 12:49 PM

so by you saying free site are you saying you are too cheap or don't have the money? you never really answered the question. by the way, I see you also are not a member of IPTAY, are you a graduate of Clemson? I can prove I am, if you would like. now who is a fraud? people like you are what give Clemson a bad reputation. dimwit? or maybe a redneck like you can only wish he had a good education and some MONEY. dream on!

Mar 17, 2014, 12:57 PM

The funny thing about that little white speck on the top of chicken ####. That little white speck is chicken #### too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Mar 17, 2014, 3:50 PM

chicken#### is those who HIDE behind screen names and call others names.

Ever hear of the word irony?

Mar 17, 2014, 10:19 PM

You should learn it and learn it well. You're a funny little fraud though.

Weak try, fraud..

Mar 17, 2014, 10:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Nothing you said has anything to do with the point. ]

I am a Clemson graduate and donor, but even if not it has nothing to do with being a fraud, like you. You seem really confused, but then again it's pretty obvious you're not too bright. There is no way in hell you could make it into Clemson. If faking your apparently empty life here gives you the jollies, then you have fun with that, but don't get all bent out of shape when you're exposed for it.

Re: Weak try, fraud..

Mar 18, 2014, 10:21 AM

what year did you graduate shane and exactly who you donate to at Clemson? I know for a fact you are not an iptay member and it is very clear you are not a paying member on this site. also pm me so you can verify you are a Clemson graduate and not a fraud. crickets!

LeadCoot, I see you updated your profile from ##### worship

Mar 18, 2014, 10:32 AM

Making up your Clemson degree next?

Re: LeadCoot, I see you updated your profile from ##### worship

Mar 18, 2014, 11:28 AM

do you know it is a crime to hack someone's account on a computer? hopefully I will know more in the next day or so on who did it. you know the old saying, the bit dog hollers. thanks for the heads up so I can pass along the info to the proper people. also there is an obscenity law in s.c. with regards to email. see you soon.

Re: LeadCoot, I see you updated your profile from ##### worship

Mar 18, 2014, 12:20 PM

crickets jmw? go ahead and change it again! what you waiting on?

No crickets, dip ####

Mar 18, 2014, 1:53 PM [ in reply to Re: LeadCoot, I see you updated your profile from ##### worship ]

A. I have a job, so I cant read and post at all times
B. I just read your profile to see your Clemson credentials and noticed it.
C. Will be looking forward to seeing your degree.

Re: No crickets, dip ####

Mar 18, 2014, 5:46 PM

WHAT YEAR DID YOU GRADUATE? let everyone here know you are not a fraud calling others a fraud by answering the question. it is real easy! PROOVE YOUR CREDENTIALS. I have two graduate degrees from Clemson and will be more than glad to prove it, can you? why not join this site or iptay before calling out those who do. once again, answer the questions or prove you can't answer them with silence or changing the subject with name calling. your move shane, what you going to do?

Seriously? Ned, that's you isn't it? LMAO.......

Mar 18, 2014, 7:37 PM

First off, I'm not the other guy. It's apparent that dimwitted mind of yours is easily baffled and confused.

Secondly, even if I was the other guy, whether or not I graduated from Clemson has nothing to do with being a fraud, like you. Again with the comical confusion.

Acting like a fan of Clemson, and even going to the extent of buying a membership to assist the bizarre facade, now THAT'S some spooky ####.

Yep, Ned, you're a complete fraud, and calling you "dimwitted" is being much nicer than needed.

And if you keep mouthing off, Ned, I'm going to modify your profile and make an ### out of you again. Don't make me do it, Ned!

Re: Weak try, fraud..

Mar 18, 2014, 8:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Weak try, fraud.. ]

Boy leadtiger you are just the best

Clemson should give you a plaque at the next football halftime show.

Get over yourself. I always thought you was a coot

Mar 18, 2014, 8:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Coots ]

F you and your dad!!! My father raised 4 kids selling door to door ins. you think you are so high and mighty that you can look down your nose at a HARD working man????

Remember everybody wasn't born with a gold spoon shoved up their A$$

Mar 15, 2014, 9:53 AM

you must be new here...lol

You spelled 'bored' wrong***

Mar 17, 2014, 5:14 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well,why would ANYONE want to go to their boards? lol***

Mar 17, 2014, 5:45 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best board for a Chicken

Mar 17, 2014, 5:55 PM

Is a cutting board. I like mine quartered and marinated ...then grilled with some homemade bbq sauce.

DB23

If you'd ever raised chickens, you'd know they love

Mar 18, 2014, 1:04 AM

tryin' to sneak out of their pen any chance they can.

Death Valley

Mar 18, 2014, 5:53 PM

I say when the chickens come to the valley this year,they will get there butts kicked up and down the field.its time we end this streak and start our own.We too deep and it's gonna show this year.

Re: Death Valley

Mar 18, 2014, 8:36 PM

> I say when the chickens come to the valley this
> year,they will get there butts kicked up and down the
> field.its time we end this streak and start our
> own.We too deep and it's gonna show this year.

SOS stated several days ago that the Gamecocks are THREE deep in the OL. The 'Great One' is confident. ##### gonna pour it on lots of folks this season. I see a number '64' or higher in our future.

and 5th team all-americans.he play's usuc fans like a fiddle

Mar 18, 2014, 8:39 PM

fear the valley!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was afraid of this...delusions reaching critical levels...***

Mar 18, 2014, 8:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Death Valley ]

Re: I was afraid of this...delusions reaching critical levels...***

Mar 18, 2014, 9:38 PM

shane go ahead and change the profile, you don't have the smarts or nuts. and like I said change the subject and you did. you and I both know you do not have a degree from Clemson, and you just proved you don't and are a fraud. if you were a graduate, why not join iptay or this site. I am a member of BOTH. and I don't mind exposing cowardly redneck frauds like you. please go lie to someone else and quit trying so hard to prove you are a fake Clemson fan. by the way, those are the worst kind.

Can you blame them?

Mar 18, 2014, 7:57 PM

They own us in baseball and you know the streak in football. I would probably get on their site if it was reversed

Replies: 42
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic