Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How are GameCoots handling Fact Clemson whipped their SEC Savior Alabama?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,469

How are GameCoots handling Fact Clemson whipped their SEC Savior Alabama?

Jan 11, 2017, 5:49 AM

Just axing...

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Its killing them***

Jan 11, 2017, 6:03 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually ran into a GameCoot family while dining out with my

Jan 11, 2017, 6:10 AM

family last night. We live south of Atlanta. Oh course, we were all decked out in Clemson gear and the Dad walked in with his USuC hat on. He was very congratulatory and said that they were pulling for Clemson. Said they were glad to see Alabama lose and glad to see a state team win. I was shocked and surprising a very nice family.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cootlumbia is quiet...

Jan 11, 2017, 6:16 AM

been listening to 107.5 the C**K station. It's histerical... them trying to talk about anything but Clemson winning the national championship. I moved down her in 2012 the last year of the 5 in a row losses. It is sooooooo sweet to go from C**k flags on every car to none...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

News from USuC...
"Richardson was the 20th Gamecock arrested since Spurrier was hired in Nov. 2004"

Fluxus®
"As I watched the game yesterday I couldn't help but feel crushed. We beat Furman by 4 TDs, but to me it looked like we got whipped."

"George Bush, we are reliably informed by the media, has the IQ of a moron, though how he matriculated from Yale and Harvard or flew an F-106 will remain an unexplained mystery. Doubtless his father bribed the airplane to fly itself."

I do know their were Clemson flags flying in....

Jan 11, 2017, 7:19 AM

5 Joints early yesterday morning! The fountain wasn't orange but that could have been a nice touch. When I drove back home after work the flags were removed. Someone else put up a big Clemson flag up the road from 5 Joints about 20' high at a private home on Harden. So I honked my horn in support! Lots of orange in Columbia yesterday! Lots!!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How are GameCoots handling Fact Clemson whipped their SEC Savior Alabama?

Jan 11, 2017, 7:31 AM

I did notice this: during the 5-peat folks at my gym in Greenville were split about 50/50 wearing Gamecock and Clemson clothing. I noticed yesterday it was 100% Clemson, lol

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How are GameCoots handling Fact Clemson whipped their SEC Savior Alabama?

Jan 11, 2017, 7:51 AM

When you're drowning and reach for that lifeline - and it breaks - THAT is how they feel right now.

grim lot***

Jan 11, 2017, 8:03 AM

When you cut the lights on, they scuttle away... Call Orkin.***

Jan 11, 2017, 8:08 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,469
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic