Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cooterville media frenzy to attack Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Cooterville media frenzy to attack Clemson

Aug 26, 2015, 12:36 PM

Yep, They are looking high and low for almost anything. Coot Cootercoot is a fine example of such hate for the Tigers. Old Phil always said there could only be one power CFB team in the state and he was always for the Cooters being that team--in fact he believed they had turned the corner with 5 straight over us. His world must have been shattered a little last November. Now, his mission is to find ###### in the armor of Clemson and go on the attack when he finds one. He is a low life.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message was edited by: AThomas®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think you can say

Aug 26, 2015, 12:41 PM

"######" anymore. Pretty sure a lot of people find that word offensive. Hth

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

i'll never forgive them for sinking the maine...

Aug 26, 2015, 12:42 PM

NEVER FORGET!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i'll never forgive them for sinking the maine...

Aug 26, 2015, 1:04 PM

Marjorie ?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i'll never forgive them for sinking the maine...uhh

Aug 26, 2015, 1:22 PM [ in reply to i'll never forgive them for sinking the maine... ]

that was the Spanish.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

forget it, he's rolling...***

Aug 26, 2015, 1:26 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i'll never forgive them for sinking the maine...

Aug 26, 2015, 6:57 PM [ in reply to i'll never forgive them for sinking the maine... ]

Don't forget the Little Big Horn. That sucked! Never forgive, no never...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't think you can say

Aug 26, 2015, 12:54 PM [ in reply to I don't think you can say ]

Well, if he had said they found "spicks" in the armor that wouldn't make any sense. If you've been watching the news, apparently it's the Hispanics turn in the barrel. First it was the Indians in the barrel, then African Americans, then Gays, then they had problems getting the gays OUT of the barrel, and now it's the Hispanic's turn. White people are apparently exempt from ever being in the barrel.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

tink, did you lose your happy thought

Aug 26, 2015, 1:08 PM

or any thought again?

Re: Cooterville media frenzy to attack Clemson

Aug 26, 2015, 12:44 PM

They are just all so desperate because of the coot players decooting and are trying to make a big deal out of big brother when its not even close

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Typical Jock Strap mentality.....

Aug 26, 2015, 12:46 PM

Try to burn-down Clemson's house in some sad, weak, pathetic and desperate attempt to make theirs look better.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

There isn't enough polish in the world to make

Aug 26, 2015, 12:50 PM

that turd of a football program look better

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Good gracious, I guess it is a good thing I don't

Aug 26, 2015, 1:02 PM

keep up with all things modern. ###### in the armor was just a term used to suggest weaknesses in some places -- I did not realize it was an ethnic slur. Good thing I don't believe in political correctness.

It still means what it did in the past in my book.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol I feel your pain brother...***

Aug 26, 2015, 8:32 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Re: Cooterville media frenzy to attack Clemson

Aug 26, 2015, 7:04 PM

+1 for Coot CooterCoot .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Well, I guess the next century will be miserable for him.

Aug 26, 2015, 8:43 PM

But hey! Maybe they'll go on a little run in 2109 where they can finish in the top 5 of their conference and beat the Tigers consecutively...so there's that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic