Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cooters have just really lost it over this
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 5,906

Cooters have just really lost it over this

Dec 5, 2018, 9:43 PM

Strength of conference thing. We just beat them for 5th straight year and we just win, win, win and they just squalk, squalk louder, and are just crying harder and harder. Someone get the supper ax and put them out of their misery. Meanwhile at the top where elite teams battle it out for a championship we just getting started as we purr and roar along. Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cooters have just really lost it over this

Dec 5, 2018, 9:52 PM

I am interested to see what they will come up with if UVA beats them. I’m sure they come up with some new “coot logic”, but I can’t really predict how they will spin it. Should be interesting if it happens.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2018, 9:56 PM

You already know that answer,,, Deeeeboooo left!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2018, 9:59 PM

Yep it’ll be Deeebo walked out on us for sure!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe he was scared...

Dec 5, 2018, 10:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Cooters have just really lost it over this ]

to face the mighty wahoos???

Go Tigers!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Maybe he was scared...

Dec 6, 2018, 9:02 AM

what the #### is a wahoo???

a Waho.......

Dec 6, 2018, 9:26 AM

A fish that can drink its body weight in water - no lie

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2018, 10:39 AM [ in reply to Re: Cooters have just really lost it over this ]

Deebo, proof in the SEC it just means more!

Dec 5, 2018, 9:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Cooters have just really lost it over this ]

Anybody know if the Wahoos injured DBs will be back for this game?

I heard that's why they faded down the stretch, maybe a Wahoo fan excuse. I know Bronco was moaning about only having 25 ACC-caliber players at start if the season

Dec 6, 2018, 1:37 AM [ in reply to Re: Cooters have just really lost it over this ]

Just spin the wheel of excuses..............looks like it’s going to stop on too beat up from the season....no it’s star players left early and didn’t want to ruin chances at NFL. Next year though, just wait

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2018, 7:13 AM [ in reply to Re: Cooters have just really lost it over this ]

I think Virginia has a good chance of beating them. Granted they lost their last two games by a combined 6 points, but both were road games, and the last, at Va. Tech went into OT.So if they should win, I can't see any kind of logic coming out of Cootland!

Dec 6, 2018, 7:25 AM [ in reply to Re: Cooters have just really lost it over this ]

You are all wrong. If UVA beats usuck they will say it was because no do-do ice was available in Charlotte for the team to munch on during the pregame meal.

the jealousy factor is strong with chickenfans....

Dec 5, 2018, 10:16 PM

they desperately want to be better than Clemson in SOMETHING that matters to them (other than women's basketball). They can see, like everyone else in America, how good this Clemson program has become and shows no sign of slowing up. Its eating them up inside and you can hear the vitriol in nearly every chickencall to a radio call-in show.

There are only a handful of programs that recruit as well as Clemson, have superior assistant coaches and staff, have unexcelled facilities, and hve the academic support and maniacal fans that Clemson has.....and the chickens ain't one of that handful of programs.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2018, 10:20 PM

https://goo.gl/images/gmE2mH

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2018, 11:27 PM

Looks like that chicken was playing from the Blue tees!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now I know why they wave those towels....

Dec 5, 2018, 11:26 PM

fastest way to dry those rivers of tears. I always thought they were waving surrender flags.

You know how it is: losers always find fault with

Dec 6, 2018, 5:37 AM

others, rather than searching their own souls.

Hence, why those types of people usually remain losers. South Carolina has remained dwellers in mediocrity most of their history for this reason...kind of like an inbred sense of self-loathing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2018, 7:16 AM

The ones I’m around or work with have been hush hush. It’s like they don’t even care about football or even pull for a team. I have zero conversations with them about football, and I love it.

Cool

Dec 6, 2018, 7:19 AM

I'm sure clemson would rather have trophies than excuses

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

It's just the u5c (loser) mentality...

Dec 6, 2018, 8:49 AM

Always trying to burn down Clemson's house in a sad, pathetic, weak and desperate attempt to make theirs look better.

It's pretty much all they've got

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

1) Deebo 2) "didn't really wanna be there"

Dec 6, 2018, 10:10 AM

#2 will be funny because then you can ask, Well then why did y'all scramble to schedule Akron?

Dec 6, 2018, 10:15 AM

LOL

They always complain that our strength of schedule sucks, but they are contributing to bringing it down.

The current SOS rankings show their SOS is #9 and ours is #14. That discrepancy is 10% because last they played the #2 ranked team, and we played some lowly unranked team in our rivalry game.

IDIOTS

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 5,906
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic